Hannah05

Hannah05

Dec 5, 2023
Hello everyone.

As the year ends, so do many of our lives. I don't want to generalize, but many of us here report how lonely they are in their lives and I can only agree with that.

I'm planning my CTB on Christmas Eve. I find that this is a release for me and that I as a soul will be satisfied after watching my lifeless body dangling on the rope in my lonely apartment.

I think hanging is the best method, my ceiling is relatively high and the rope is already hanging, prepared, from the ceiling anyway.

I also plan to write a suicide letter, but I just don't have anyone who would read it anyway. I have no friends in real life nor do I have any family. I live alone and have been alone since I was a child.

I still want to write something... It's just overwhelming me the fact that I have to do that. I know it sounds pretty childish but I really envy the people celebrating Christmas.

Thanks for readingā€¦

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: backtoearth, doormat25, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

šŸŖ¦ July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
If you would like, you can post your note here. We may not be able to help you in your life or specific situation, but we will listen. If you want someone to hear you scream, we will hear it. I myself plan to post something when I finally get ready to go.

I hope you find what you're looking for. I hope your suffering dwindles a little, knowing that the people here will listen. Above all else I hope you find peace.

Reactions: doormat25, CouldaHvBeenARock, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
busreservation92

busreservation92

Oct 21, 2023
I hope everything works out for you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
Hoping that it will work out like you desire and reach your peacefulness

killmepleasefast

killmepleasefast

Dec 10, 2023
i am also planning to do it very soon