Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Hey everyone. I have a question about the night night method.

For the method, do I need Sackhole/Cornhole bags? Could I just use thick camping socks? How long will it take for the method to fully work as well? Is this also reliable? One more thing, is there any other methods that I can use that can be easily brought from stores, like Home Depot?

Thanks!

Reactions: skies
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
ive heard its not reliable, this was gonna be my method until i heard it wasnt, personally gonna just hang myself instead

Rinzitsu

Rinzitsu

Nihilistic Asian
Oct 31, 2023
ive heard its not reliable, this was gonna be my method until i heard it wasnt, personally gonna just hang myself instead

Hey so I've gone through the partial hanging method (Idk if you've seen the thread) and I can never seem to pass out. Any tips?

skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
Hey so I've gone through the partial hanging method (Idk if you've seen the thread) and I can never seem to pass out. Any tips?
i dont know im pro choice but im not gonna be the one to tell you how to kill yourself im sorry

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
okay do you have any other methods that can be tried out that are reliable?

Rinzitsu

Rinzitsu

Nihilistic Asian
Oct 31, 2023
okay do you have any other methods that can be tried out that are reliable?

I've heard of nitrogen gas which I believe is painless (correct me if im wrong). I'm considering doing that instead if I cant get partial hanging right.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
co method with charcoal is also extremely easy to source