Dante72

Dante72

I want to CTB
Nov 12, 2023
I want to CTB but I don't know how I should do it, If anyone got any painless and quick methods for me please share it.

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I don't have anything for you. I wish I did. My choice would be Nembutal but that's not an option. I was thinking SN but that seems to be hard to get ahold of as well. (sigh) So something quick and painless is getting futile. I do have a bottle of Metoprolol that I could take. And that would be final. But I'm not sure that's what I want to do. It would get the job done. I really don't know what is wrong with me. If you think of anything please let me know. 💛

Upvote 0
Dante72

Dante72

I want to CTB
Nov 12, 2023
I don't have anything for you. I wish I did. My choice would be Nembutal but that's not an option. I was thinking SN but that seems to be hard to get ahold of as well. (sigh) So something quick and painless is getting futile. I do have a bottle of Metoprolol that I could take. And that would be final. But I'm not sure that's what I want to do. It would get the job done. I really don't know what is wrong with me. If you think of anything please let me know. 💛
Personally I have thought about just shooting myself in the head with a gun since it would do the job instantly and you wouldn't feel any pain maybe for like 1 millisecond, But after that you can just rest in peace forever.

Upvote 0
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Personally I have thought about just shooting myself in the head with a gun since it would do the job instantly and you wouldn't feel any pain maybe for like 1 millisecond, But after that you can just rest in peace forever.
I thought about that too but my husband hid the handgun so that kind of went out the window. I've looked everywhere for it and it is definitely hidden.

Reactions: Dante72
Upvote 0
Dante72

Dante72

I want to CTB
Nov 12, 2023
I thought about that too but my husband hid the handgun so that kind of went out the window. I've looked everywhere for it and it is definitely hidden.
Yeah I don't know how to even get a gun anyways, That sucks to hear I hope you will one day find the handgun and rest in peace.

Upvote 0
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
your a new member, have you checked out the recourse compilation?

Reactions: aSilentVoice
Upvote 0
Dante72

Dante72

I want to CTB
Nov 12, 2023
your a new member, have you checked out the recourse compilation?
No I haven't checked it out I will do it right now tho, thanks (:

Reactions: hi-okbye
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, I hate how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace, it's cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult, I wish that there's a straightforward way to just eternally be gone.

Reactions: Hfb
Upvote 0
Dante72

Dante72

I want to CTB
Nov 12, 2023
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, I hate how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace, it's cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult, I wish that there's a straightforward way to just eternally be gone.
I agree with you, I wish we could choose if we don't want to exist anymore

Upvote 0