• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stoicism.

stoicism.

Death enthusiast
Aug 22, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for easy ctb method for someone being monitored. I tried to ctb earlier this year and ever since my family has had a very close eye on me - calling daily, visiting, even asking me to move back in with them - and I don't want them to watch me anymore.

My ctb method earlier this year was strangulation, but it didn't work well, so I tried to starve myself to end it all.

Obviously, neither of these methods worked because I'm still here, and I would like recommendations for other quick and easy methods. Thank you!

Reactions: breezy999 and Topacio
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish there was an straightforward way to just reliably leave this world without any risks and complications, I hate how it has to be so difficult to die, it's just cruel to me how people cannot leave in peace when they wish to. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: stoicism.
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Start from here. I personally will use SN.

Reactions: stoicism.
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Starvation is a very bad method, along with dehydration, over the counter / prescription posionings, and cutting / stabbing.

Full suspension hanging is an extremely efficient and quick method. Hanging is the most popular method worldwide, and for good reason.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and stoicism.
stoicism.

stoicism.

Death enthusiast
Aug 22, 2023
Starvation is a very bad method, along with dehydration, over the counter / prescription posionings, and cutting / stabbing.

Full suspension hanging is an extremely efficient and quick method. Hanging is the most popular method worldwide, and for good reason.
Thank you so much, any recommendations for what I use to hang myself?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thank you so much, any recommendations for what I use to hang myself?
No worries buddy. With hanging, I'd recommend using strong rope. AZ sell plenty of decent options. 10-12mm nylon / polyester.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and stoicism.