• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

my endless blue

my endless blue

maybe in the next life, right?
Apr 22, 2023
Is jumping in front of a bus a painful way to ctb? no pun intended
i'm terrified by that method but need a quick way out. it's probably a painless instant way, right? thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Yuki_03 and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No, you might end up as a cripple in the case of survival and thats quite high. Jumping infront of any moving vehicle is usually a very unreliable way to die. If you want something quick and painless, you should do partial. The only two cons of this is that you might fall out of the noose and your head will feel like its about to explode. Other than that, no pain.

Reactions: CW36, Praestat_Mori and my endless blue
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Is jumping in front of a bus a painful way to ctb? no pun intended
i'm terrified by that method but need a quick way out. it's probably a painless instant way, right? thoughts?

U cld b draggd undrnth & crippld

Wld nt recmmnd

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Jumping in front of a bus will not only traumatize the bus driver and maybe other people. You will may also end up crippled and not CTBed. It's not worth trying that! What's your reason? why the urge?

Reactions: CW36
my endless blue

my endless blue

Apr 22, 2023
Jumping in front of a bus will not only traumatize the bus driver and maybe other people. You will may also end up crippled and not CTBed. It's not worth trying that! What's your reason? why the urge?
yeah, only now i'm realizing how much i would traumatize other lives. guess i'm really selfish and i apologize for that.
the urge is because ive been depressed my entire life and don't feel like im going to be anything for anyone. been losing some of the best people i had by my side because i'm so complicated and difficult to deal with. idk, life don't look like its worth it and its been like that for a long long time. just want to ctb by the best way i can think, but i'm such a weak and coward. sorry about the broken english.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
yeah, only now i'm realizing how much i would traumatize other lives. guess i'm really selfish and i apologize for that.
the urge is because ive been depressed my entire life and don't feel like im going to be anything for anyone. been losing some of the best people i had by my side because i'm so complicated and difficult to deal with. idk, life don't look like its worth it and its been like that for a long long time. just want to ctb by the best way i can think, but i'm such a weak and coward. sorry about the broken english.
You are certainly not a coward! It's awful what you have to go through, no doubt. I suggest you read about reliable methods there are much better options than jumping in front of a vehicle/train/off a building. I really hope for you to find a way the one or the other way. But don't rush anything with CTB that's only a one way ticket when it is successful.

Reactions: my endless blue and CW36
A

ahhhyyw

Aug 9, 2023
so you're blaming yourself for people leaving you?
that's a mistake

my endless blue

my endless blue

Apr 22, 2023
so you're blaming yourself for people leaving you?
that's a mistake
i wish i couldnt blame myself, but yeah, it's all my fault. i can't have good things or good people because i'm so weird and intense and everything i feel, i feel in a very strong way. it sufocates people. just lost a good friend of mine, also had feelings for her and she asked us to step aside for a while, said it's not a goodbye, but i hurt her with my way of expressing myself. it's probably a goodbye but she is nice enough to not leave me worried. but i won't buy that, i know whats happening and yeah, just fucked up and lost someone really important for me. had plans with her and this is tearing me apart

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it sounds like trying to attempt that could just lead to injuries but of course it's really understandable just wishing for an instant and peaceful way to leave, I find it so horrible how we cannot just easily leave in peace in a guaranteed way. But anyway I wish you the best.