L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi everyone,
This topic is for the open discussion or expirementing about new methods and any related info like chemistry and biology. Any information is welcomed.

To start, I think the categories for methods are about ingestion, inhalation, physical impact or "others".

I don't know if we should make a format for the methods or keep it open.

Anything and any idea is welcomed for discussion scientifically. Even if you asked about a bad method, others will tell you why its bad in scientific reply.

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Can skin absorbing work instead of inhaling or ingestion? (I don't know about anatomy)

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Can skin absorbing work instead of inhaling or ingestion? (I don't know about anatomy)

Yes. Does this have any practical bearing for people who are not knowledgeable about chemistry? No.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yes. Does this have any practical bearing for people who are not knowledgeable about chemistry? No.

What I mean if we put the chemical would it be absorbed and have the same effect as ingestion? Or will it act differently?

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
What I mean if we put the chemical would it be absorbed and have the same effect as ingestion? Or will it act differently?

Depends on the chemical. But most chemicals that can kill through simple skin contact are not accessible to random laymen.