• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

π—•π—²π˜€π˜ π˜„π—Άπ˜€π—΅π—²π˜€, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—Ÿπ——
Mar 15, 2023
as the title suggests, im starting to consider it. i live in a house of 7 as im still unable to move out due to financial troubles. but it doesnt seem im of use to anyone right now, the person i like has ghosted me for 5 days now and i don't have any friends, im sure people at work would get over it quickly as well as my family. i'd rather not get into details but im just looking for accessible ways to ctb in canada, regardless of violence, gore, agony, etc

i just want the pain to stop.
just when things were getting better too ngl :/

• Hugs
Reactions: poa.alpina
poa.alpina

poa.alpina

i'm a grass!
Mar 11, 2023
I understand you :(
but... from what I read here, your decision seems a bit spontaneous. I know I have proven myself to not be able to understand too well what I read, however it just seems like a hastily made decision. For starters I suggest contemplating it thoroughly. I know, you probably don't want my blabbering "dOn'T dO iT" but I just want to express my concern that maybe it's simply not your time.
As I'm not from Canada, I cannot suggest anything specific other than what books/resources suggest...

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

π—•π—²π˜€π˜ π˜„π—Άπ˜€π—΅π—²π˜€, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—Ÿπ——
Mar 15, 2023
I understand you :(
but... from what I read here, your decision seems a bit spontaneous. I know I have proven myself to not be able to understand too well what I read, however it just seems like a hastily made decision. For starters I suggest contemplating it thoroughly. I know, you probably don't want my blabbering "dOn'T dO iT" but I just want to express my concern that maybe it's simply not your time.
As I'm not from Canada, I cannot suggest anything specific other than what books/resources suggest...
i've tried to ctb before, things started getting better as i realized how many people care about me but i dont care about that anymore. i've been hurting too much for too long
your decision seems a bit spontaneous
thank you for your concern. but its clear im not wanted hear, writing this with drunk teary eyes after that realization makes it a little better i guess but i just, cant. i cant keep living like this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that the whole point of this website is for people to make decisions for themselves and that includes choosing a method. All that anyone can do, is do their own research into this, I just think that the best method depends on personal preference and what can be accessed. But anyway, there are no easy answers to this and if suicide wasn't so difficult I would be long gone at this point. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for, as existing in this world certainly can be so awful and it's very much understandable wishing to finally be free from all the suffering.