A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
CTB is now my only goal. Any hope I had of living a good life is gone. I deluded myself for years thinking I could actually live a normal life in this world.

Pro lifers, nothing got better. It has only got worse.

It's over.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, butterfly3, MatrixPrisoner and 26 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
same here, we meant to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, butterfly3, MatrixPrisoner and 5 others
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
CTB is now my only goal. Any hope I had of living a good life is gone. I deluded myself for years thinking I could actually live a normal life in this world.

Pro lifers, nothing got better. It has only got worse.

It's over.
I can relate man. 🫂

Even I had hopes that I would be able to sort out my mental health issues and get to live normally like others. Live my life and achieve some milestones. Unfortunately, it's getting worse. I've seen the despicable side of people. I had hopes, I thought people would understand, big mistake. Continuing to suffer beyond a point makes one self exhausted.

At this point I am exhausted. I have given up. I've lost hopes. Despite taking help and trying various methods, it worked only temporarily. It's gotten a whole lot worse.

I hope you eventually find your peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, butterfly3, AnonGermany and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
We all feel this way 🫂
We just exist to suffer, unwanted suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, annointed_towers, PracheenKaal_00! and 3 others
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
i am with you on this. i just no longer feel like being alive for anything.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, _Alfarooq_, catperson and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Life is often so unfair and cruel. I hope find peace!

• Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers, AnonGermany and Anon1337
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
I feel you. Had so many hopes despite everything.

One by one, they all fall, like dominoes. Until a point of no return.

If nothing else, I hope your goal of peace is still attainable.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori, PracheenKaal_00! and 4 others
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
What are pro lifers doing to actually help us? If pro lifers want to help they should start taking action to change our lives. Pay for our therapy, pay debts, actually do something.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori, Quinton Coldwater and 4 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s always surprising when a moderator leaves.

Pay for our therapy, pay debts, actually do something.
I don´t believe that prolifers are responsible for solving the problems of the members of this forum. But society should respect the rights of people who want to die. And the politicians should create a legal framework for a self-determined, dignified and risk-free dying.

To avoid that so many people want to die because of problems caused by society and politicians, this world must be changed fundamentally.
Instead, this world is becoming more and more unfair and inhumane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988, Hollowman and 1 other person
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Now I understand why you asked me those questions by PM. Anyway, it´s always surprising when a moderator leaves.

Have a peaceful journey !

I don´t believe that prolifers are responsible for solving the problems of the members of this forum. But society should respect the rights of people who want to die. And the politicians should create a legal framework for a self-determined, dignified and risk-free dying.
This isn't goodbye, but I'm planning now.

Pro lifers are not responsible for solving our problems but if they want to actually help us they should take action to change our lives instead of repeating useless words.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Quinton Coldwater, Suicidal Ideation and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm sorry life has been so difficult. The pain of living can be so overwhelming. I understand. I'm older than most on the site. I kept thinking my life would get better, but it's done nothing than get worse. What a waste of my time attempting to live. I'll be ctb soon and look forward to not dealing with this shitty life

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, annointed_towers and Anon1337
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Same. I don't do anything anymore except what I like, to distract myself at least.

Reactions: Quinton Coldwater, Praestat_Mori, Anon1337 and 1 other person
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I can relate man. 🫂

Even I had hopes that I would be able to sort out my mental health issues and get to live normally like others. Live my life and achieve some milestones. Unfortunately, it's getting worse. I've seen the despicable side of people. I had hopes, I thought people would understand, big mistake. Continuing to suffer beyond a point makes one self exhausted.

At this point I am exhausted. I have given up. I've lost hopes. Despite taking help and trying various methods, it worked only temporarily. It's gotten a whole lot worse.

I hope you eventually find your peace.
I thought people would understand but I got the same responses every time. It is so isolating. I'm drawn to this forum because I know it's pointless talking people I know. Even therapy was a waste.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Quinton Coldwater, ApparentlyNot and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pro-life people just want to force suicidal people to suffer due to delusions and selfishness, they lack any compassion, I honestly find it replusive how there is such a thing as pro-life as none of us are even obligated to continue existing here, it's our life and our decision.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Anon1337
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
When does it "get better"? The day before I die of old age?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I feel you, I am also at a point where I focus on my death my mind will never again deceive me with false hope

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
When does it "get better"? The day before I die of old age?
I'm 62 and it doesn't get better. My life has gotten worse. I wish I had ctb years ago and not had to live the shitty life I've had. It wasn't worth it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hollowman, front of me and 1 other person
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
What are pro lifers doing to actually help us? If pro lifers want to help they should start taking action to change our lives. Pay for our therapy, pay debts, actually do something.
That's something that irks me a lot. We get told a million times, please don't do it, "seek help", talk to a "professional".
What if you know the type of help needed isn't out there? Or that with or without help, the situation is hopeless?
Try to explain it, you'll never get through. It feels like they don't really listen.
As if your lived experience, that you know best, doesn't matter. What's wrong with making your own, independent decision about your life?

When you give in to the pleas and take lackluster/useless help, and it doesn't improve anything, you're the only one left with still being miserable.
Now just worse, with more time, energy and effort wasted.
If they don't care or don't know what to do, I wish they'd just say so. Don't keep tripping us into suffering on and on.

I've found some rare gems before, some NGOs in the States that offered tangible, real assistance toward longer term improvement, rather than just talking.
I think the best type of help is the kind that allows you to help yourself.
That sort of assistance is rare though, and often unpredictable. So without reaching a good core life of your own, it's all the same in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hollowman and Anon1337
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
The pro-life people just want to force suicidal people to suffer due to delusions and selfishness, they lack any compassion, I honestly find it replusive how there is such a thing as pro-life as none of us are even obligated to continue existing here, it's our life and our decision.
I can relate to ya.

I really wish (And I literally mean it) euthanasia would be legal. It's just pointless to expect people to live when they don't want to.
I strongly believe that we should be able to choose our destiny. Why should we continue suffering, just because of their delusion. It is truly our life and our decision.

By allowing a person to end their life in a dignified manner, that is true compassion. By forcing the person to continue living, they are essentially torturing them. That is not compassion.

If we want to CTB, we should be able to do so without being stopped, involuntarily forced into treatment, hospitalization. By denying the person the right to decide their destiny (i.e. when they want to end their life in a dignified manner without suffering etc.), the person's individuality, autonomy, choice and decision making is not respected. They are being forced to live and continue suffering just because others do not understand what the other person is going through / cannot accept their point of view / delusion etc. It's just so irritating.

Unfortunately, even in the present scenario, in certain countries, attempt to suicide is a crime.

I really hope in the future, people can choose their destiny in a dignified manner.
I thought people would understand but I got the same responses every time. It is so isolating. I'm drawn to this forum because I know it's pointless talking people I know. Even therapy was a waste.
I can relate man. I truly can.

At least in this site, we can truly share how we feel, what we wanna say, and what we wanna do, without risking being dismissed, forced to get help, face involuntary hospitalization.
I really wished we all could discuss the topic of suicide in this manner outside. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening in the near future.
It's just irritating when they keep giving the same type of response multiple times. Also, therapy does not work for everyone. It's just pointless to expect people to continue suffering and to live when they don't wanna.

What I've learnt is that people will never understand. My biggest mistake was that I had hopes that people would truly understand. I regret having that hope. Also, from what I've understood after all these years is that people will not accept our (i.e. suicidal people's, this site's people's etc.) point of view, because:
1. They cannot come to terms / accept our choices.
2. Delusion, they believe that everyone shares their viewpoints on life.
3. General societal message, i.e. they believe that life is always worth living etc.
4. Everything will work out in the end, I'm sorry to say this. Not everything works for everyone. Also, therapy does not work for all. It's jut pointless to expect people to continue living when they don't want to anymore.

To add an additional point. If we tell people how we are truly feeling, we get mocked, bullied, dismissed etc. If we ask for help, we are ignored. When we wanna commit suicide, they act like they care. This is just so irritating.
Also, why expect others to continue suffering when they don't wanna. It's just forced imprisonment (In the sense expecting them to live, no matter what etc.) at this point.
It´s always surprising when a moderator leaves.

To avoid that so many people want to die because of problems caused by society and politicians, this world must be changed fundamentally.
Exactly, I wholeheartedly agree with this!. 🫂

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hollowman and Anon1337
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
If I have a belief and wish other people to believe the same, then I must make sacrifices to backup my belief with action. There are prolifers who talk but don't do the walk of practical help. I did meet one who sent me cold hard cash when I needed it. It wasn't much, just a hundred USD but I appreciated it because she backed her words with action and she wasn't well off herself. I wish there were more of her.

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
I agree if you wanna talk my PM is open

Reactions: dialogos and Anon1337
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry the world has brought you to such a point OP.. I often think likewise about the topic. I'm past the "live life" phase and onto my journey of non-existence.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and Anon1337
D

Deleted member 65988

Threads like this are what I'm here for, discussions like this where people can share how they truly feel. I'm sorry you feel that way OP, I don't take stock in "life getting better" either, it's just a way to cope with how problematic things can be in order to keep one just enough to stay above the surface.
I couldn't agree more with you befree, things are getting worse and treatment between people is getting more and more tense.

Reactions: dialogos and Praestat_Mori