sirensepiphany

sirensepiphany

i need to save u, but whos going to save me ?
Jun 5, 2023
i've been on the fence on ctb for a while now but i'm scared if i fail im gonna go to the psych ward again. i don't have the balls to do a higher scale painful method and dont have enough privacy to buy sn. there's a lot in life that i cannot escape from and i just want out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, WonderingSoul, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I'm looking for an out too. Luckily I was able to find a hopefully legit SN source. Do the people you live with search your deliveries?

Reactions: Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world, it's just so horrible how suicidal people end up being punished by being forced into psych wards, it's truly such a hellish existence where there's a lack of acceptance towards the right to die, we deserve the option to just leave this world in peace without complications and risks. But I do understand that it's really so awful and tiring feeling trapped here when you just wish to be gone, at least for me the only relief lies in death.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
To me ctb is very convincing, I just need the drive to use one of the brutal methods available. It's disgusting that people are forced into psych wards just for being suicidal, the prejudice really hasn't changed. It is very understandable for you to feel this way as life is devastating to experience.

peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
i've been on the fence on ctb for a while now but i'm scared if i fail im gonna go to the psych ward again. i don't have the balls to do a higher scale painful method and dont have enough privacy to buy sn. there's a lot in life that i cannot escape from and i just want out.
what has you in this state of mind? if it's not too personal