edea666

edea666

Sep 12, 2023
Does anyone know where I can buy/access N in The Philippines or where I can buy it online? Or do you have other easy to access methods that I can do? I just want it to look I'm sleeping. I'm planning to CTB in October, I'll just celebrate my last birthday with my family and I'm ready to go.

Thank you so much.

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Does anyone know where I can buy/access N in The Philippines or where I can buy it online? Or do you have other easy to access methods that I can do? I just want it to look I'm sleeping. I'm planning to CTB in October, I'll just celebrate my last birthday with my family and I'm ready to go.

Thank you so much.
hi there, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one from the same country here

• Love
Reactions: edea666
Upvote 0
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
N is not going to happen more than likely. If you see someone selling it it's more than likely a scam. If a user knew how to obtain N legitimately they'd be the most popular person on the forum as that seems to be the preferred way to CTB by many.

For methods that make you look asleep you can try SN or OD however these methods very commonly cause convulsing and may interrupt your initial peaceful posture as you pass.

• Love
Upvote 0
edea666

edea666

Sep 12, 2023
hi there, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one from the same country here
Ohhh! Hiii! I'm glad to know too!!
N is not going to happen more than likely. If you see someone selling it it's more than likely a scam. If a user knew how to obtain N legitimately they'd be the most popular person on the forum as that seems to be the preferred way to CTB by many.

For methods that make you look asleep you can try SN or OD however these methods very commonly cause convulsing and may interrupt your initial peaceful posture as you pass.
I see. Thank you so much for the info. It's hard for me to find easy to access and painless method. But I'll do some research again. Thank you so much šŸ˜Š

• Hugs
Reactions: AlouA
Upvote 0
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Ohhh! Hiii! I'm glad to know too!!
It's a relief that I'm not alone on thinking about things like this, do you wanna add each other in discord or somethn? since we share the same ideal

Upvote 0
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
N is probably not gonna happen I'm afraid. SN is more realistic, even more easily accessible is CO poisoning. Whatever you decide good luck and I hope you will find what you are looking for.

Upvote 0
edea666

edea666

Sep 12, 2023
N is probably not gonna happen I'm afraid. SN is more realistic, even more easily accessible is CO poisoning. Whatever you decide good luck and I hope you will find what you are looking for.
Thank you so much

Upvote 0
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Thank you so much
No need for that. If you wanna talk, rethink your decision to CTB or anything I'll be there for you. We are not alone in this fight against bitterness and frustration.

• Love
Reactions: edea666 and dggtscccvfd
Upvote 0