A

AKAY87

Sep 9, 2023
Hi everyone I m a regular visitor of SS but joined just few days ago. I am just fed up with life some problems are due to my own impulsive nature some are due to others. I m looking forward to ctb with in next 24 hrs. My choosen way is the only way available to me and it's poisoning with aluminum phosphide tablets which is right now in my gym bag. I m just looking for a suitable time when no body is near me so that i can't be saved on time. Wish me luck and thank you all for being with me in my last few hours.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!, avaruus, F&Inside and 9 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Although I don't believe in God...

...Godspeed, my friend. Godspeed.

• Love
Reactions: AKAY87
A

AKAY87

Sep 9, 2023
Hi everyone I m a regular visitor of SS but joined just few days ago. I am just fed up with life some problems are due to my own impulsive nature some are due to others. I m looking forward to ctb with next 24 hrs. My choosen way is the only way available to me and it's poisoning with aluminum phosphate tablets which is right now in my gym bag. I m just looking for a suitable time when no body is near me so that i can't be saved on time. Wish me luck and thank you all for being with me in my last few hours.

Although I don't believe in God...

...Godspeed, my friend. Godspeed.
Thank u for kind words @MatrixPrisoner i m new here and i want to rectify few things in my post would u be able to guide me plg.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Good luck

• Love
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace.

• Love
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly and you find peace. I'm sorry it has come to this for you

• Love
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
I wish you good luck, and finally find peace, buddy. I really believe that there's no better place and state that being free from this body, this world and their problems. See you there, friend

Last edited:
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find freedom from all suffering.

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi, I'm sorry life has brought you to this place and stage of despair. I hope everything goes well for you.
Thank u for kind words @MatrixPrisoner i m new here and i want to rectify few things in my post would u be able to guide me plg.
You can use the edit button at the bottom of your post if you want to change something in it although that is only available for a short time after you post, then it disappears.

• Love
A

AKAY87

Sep 9, 2023
Hi everyone I m a regular visitor of SS but joined just few days ago. I am just fed up with life some problems are due to my own impulsive nature some are due to others. I m looking forward to ctb with in next 24 hrs. My choosen way is the only way available to me and it's poisoning with aluminum phosphide tablets which is right now in my gym bag. I m just looking for a suitable time when no body is near me so that i can't be saved on time. Wish me luck and thank you all for being with me in my last few hours.
I lost my opportunity yesterday because everybody was near abt so i am gonna try it again tonight or tomorrow night whenever I get chance I just can't survive more in this world.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
good luck! :)

• Love