LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
How long can it possibly take until someone finds me dead in a hotel room? I want to go the Amitriptyline Cocktail way, say at 6 pm I'll put a "Do not disturb" sign on the door and drink the cocktail. What if someone pranks me and removes the sign? I need 24 hours in order not to be found. The last thing I'd want is to be awaken in a hospital. I need to be dead 100%.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Rent the room for an extra night and tell the front desk no room service required during your stay. Put the do not disturb sign on the door anyways.

Reactions: PeacefulStars and Life_and_Death
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Rent the room for an extra night and tell the front desk no room service required during your stay. Put the do not disturb sign on the door anyways.
But this will be suspicious... A strange ugly man going to check in a hotel for some 3 nights and telling the front desk that no room service required during my stay...

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
But this will be suspicious... A strange ugly man going to check in a hotel for some 3 nights and telling the front desk that no room service required during my stay...

Not really. It's only three days. You'll likely have at least two sets of towels.

Everyone who comes into a hotel is a stranger to them, and ugly people rent rooms the same as beautiful people. If by strange and ugly you mean you look and act like a pedo, get a haircut beforehand, wash your clothes, hair and body, shave your face, and try not to slouch.

Edit: I get the impression you haven't stayed in a hotel before. If you can afford it, I suggest you stay the night in one to see what it's like. Then you won't be so nervous when it comes time, and ctb is nerve-wracking enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakaka, Cedi and MartyByrde
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
How long can it possibly take until someone finds me dead in a hotel room? I want to go the Amitriptyline Cocktail way, say at 6 pm I'll put a "Do not disturb" sign on the door and drink the cocktail. What if someone pranks me and removes the sign? I need 24 hours in order not to be found. The last thing I'd want is to be awaken in a hospital. I need to be dead 100%.
I'm in the US, and stayed in several hotels since the pandemic began. All have modified housekeeping to keep it to a minimum. At check in they asked if I'd like full service (not available daily due to covid), towels changed or no service at all. Even before the pandemic, many people prefer to not be disturbed. Personally, I wouldn't worry about any request of that nature. I feel really sorry for whomever finds you though. You're likely giving them PTSD. Just my perspective, but I would be a lot more concerned about that.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

This isn't strange at all. I do it all the time when I stay at hotels for work, I don't need my bed remade and have plenty of towels.

Reactions: MartyByrde, Busdriver and GoodPersonEffed