• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Any ideas about this possibility.I know the environment is designed for you to be safe but there must be a way.
I manage to superficially self harm but nothing else.once they have confiscated items they are on your case.

Last edited:
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
So you are in the hospital right now?

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Any ideas about this possibility.I know the environment is designed for you to be safe but there must be a way.
I manage to superficially self harm but nothing else.once they have confiscated items they are on your case.

IME you're better off playing along. The staff most likely know all the common ways that someone might try to self harm, and the last thing you need is to raise their suspicions.

Also echoing @ReleaseMe are you in hospital right now?

Reactions: dwimplepeen213

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I know it's not a comforting answer when you are desperate....but as has been said a hospital is the worst place to try such a thing. EVERYTHING is against your success there and designed as such. If CTB is your only option, and it shouldn't have to be for any of us and makes me so angry, you have no choice but to wait until you get out and into a more self controlled environment.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Ofcourse there are way however you would have to really know what you are doing. Ie steal a lethal drug that kills you near instantly etc. Better off playing along, until tou have freedom restored.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
It can be done / read if one guy who took his pillow cases out and made a noose with them and used his pillows to make it look like it was him still in bed so as to not arouse suspicion and give him the time he needed to ctb alternative you could punch your fists through the glass window if any and aim for a wrist slash !!!

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
It's hard to do in there with all of the monitoring going on, but it is possible. I wouldn't risk it because I thought of hanging myself while in the hospital, but knew if they pulled me down before the deed was done then I would be even more screwed than before. I have heard of it happening though through various methods even though your resources are limited. Same goes for jails and prisons. They honestly don't give a damn if you die, they just care about their jobs. They will get reprimanded and fired if it happens on their watch. All that's going to happen is you're going to the morgue and another guinea pig will take the same bed thinking they are going to get "help". I would rather have an almost surefire and well constructed plan before going through with it. I would not do anything impulsive. They don't take things like that lightly over there. I was taken to court and sent to a state hospital with them asking for two years after I got into a bad fight. Just smile, say everything is beautiful, and get the fuck out of there. Don't put that poison in your body. All of the potential even deadly side effects would make you never take them if you were made aware of them. You can die even after one dose of certain meds. Be careful.

Reactions: lv-gras, dwimplepeen213 and Dip
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Are you in hospital at the moment ?

R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
It sure isn't impossible (well for me it probably would be).. but it depends on your individual level of surveillance and other things. I think its mostly people where the staff underestimates how determined they are who succeed

(Edit: I only know german psych wards..)

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
It's popular in the UK with hanging, means the first people to see you are medical staff, once found you're taken to A&E which should be a few corridors away to be pronounced dead. Family wouldn't have to see a traumatic image. Also saves ambulance & police making a scene outside you house that no doubt all neighbours would be out watching what's going on embarrassing family further.

R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
It's popular in the UK with hanging, means the first people to see you are medical staff, once found you're taken to A&E which should be a few corridors away to be pronounced dead. Family wouldn't have to see a traumatic image. Also saves ambulance & police making a scene outside you house that no doubt all neighbours would be out watching what's going on embarrassing family further.

Yes that's a pro.. still hard to pull it off

Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
People wouldn't have to resort to that if mental health was given the same attention as cancer, heart disease etc. Or they offered a dignified ending. All they do is talk about your methods of wanting to cbt and how to prevent. Very few solutions are offered to solve it. If it were a physical illness there would be tons of recourses thrown at you. If a bug was killing as many people as depression there would be a national lock down state of emergency situation. Since its hard to solve and is not physical it gets very little attention, cbt is not often reported in media unless it's a celebrity. If a young person is dying or dies of something physical or a traffic accident it will get hundreds of thousands thrown at the issue like making the road safer etc. Cbt just gets neglected. Society is the same, watch how many people want to help you if you for example have a cut hand, everyone would offer to help wrap it up. If you're in dire mental pain close to cbt, most would try and avoid you.

Reactions: Anguisette, ScaredOfLife and ningaman151
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I cant believe that I have not ended up sectioned.I really thought it would happen during the last few days as crap has been going on, hence my question.thanks for your replies.

D

Deleted member 847

Some old people have succeeded with the tourniquet in hospitals.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
You must play along they can lock you up for weeks in an empty room with nothing, no phone no clothes nothing. That's designed to drive you crazy.

Seriously just play along, don't fuck with them.

Try not to talk, when you do deny any suicidal urges that's the only way out.

Then you can try again, a hospital is the worst place for this. Please realize that your chances there are slim to none. And you risk getting physicallly restrained in an empty room. Plus extra time to do.

Do not ever attempt anything in there. Do not ever admit to anything. You're not suicidal, do your time silently and focus on getting out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio, Anguisette, Dip and 2 others
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
You must play along they can lock you up for weeks in an empty room with nothing, no phone no clothes nothing. That's designed to drive you crazy.

Then you can try again, a hospital is the worst place for this. Please realize that your chances there are slim to none. And you risk getting physicallly restrained in an empty room. Plus extra time to do.

Do not ever attempt anything in there. Do not ever admit to anything. You're not suicidal, do your time silently and focus on getting out.
The people who do it in hospitals haven't been admitted. They go to the hospital walk around, look for empty rooms etc. Get a feel for the place, they may come back another time or they may do it there n then. Much of a hospital is open to public and nobody knows why you're there. Point is they want to be found and declared dead at hospital and not have the scene at home with friends family discovering you etc.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
She decided to leave the site and she doesn't want to ctb anymore

Reactions: Tiburcio
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018

Yup this. I know OP doesn't need the advice anymore but it goes for anyone else too. In my last stay the hospital even had weight sensors on the bathroom door so when I put my towel over the top innocently while I was in the shower, they came in while I was showering to check I was okay (thought I might be hanging from my door I guess.)

There's only one way I know that you might be able to die in a hospital, but if you get caught before death (almost certainly) then you're in for a hellish ride. The only way is to ligature strangulation or partial suspension from a hidden ligature point like a bed post or something, but most modern hospitals won't have any ligature points.

Reactions: lv-gras, Dip and Tiburcio