• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hi...commit suicide in a trash bag?

children play dangerous games like the bag game, tomato etc... there have been deaths and they quickly collapse...

and if there is no one nearby there is a risk of death? Could this be a method of suicide? otherwise how to do it.

All you need is a black garbage bag and tie your neck with something that presses on the carotids?

No?

Thanks

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
unfortunately, i think it wouldn't last long until your SI takes action.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
But why? :D

Why complicate CTB unnecessarily.
Normal hanging is sufficient, but it must be done right.
Why bother with a garbage bag?

It is better to spend time "studying" the classic hanging.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I only know of the trending blackout challenge that was the cause of accedental death of many kids. There is no bag involved though. They try to deprive their brain by holding their breathing or by chocking themselves by hand or with a ligature material for a few seconds. They do it for the rush of 'getting high' feeling when the oxygen flow is restored back. It's similar to what's refered to as partial hanging here.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
The theory behind suicide is very easy and basic, successfully carrying it out is a whole different ballgame as anyone like myself who has a failed attempt behind them will tell you.
The human spirit or the part of it we call SI (survival instinct) has saved people both from themselves, others and horrendous situations and should never be under estimated.
You need to plan well but most of us attempt it in an emotional state which is why we fail.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Heh, I just had a thought... ctb in a trash bag is perfect... because the trashbag is where the trash goes :))

Suffocating seems quite stressful, I've seen videos of this fetish - I swear I didn't search for it, it was suggested to me - where a woman was being sealed in a bag with some sort of vacuum cleaner device. Didn't seem like those were pleasant 2 minutes for her until she fell unconscious. If you want to see for yourself you can search "asphyxiation fetish" or something like this and look at the footage. I can imagine there is people doing it with plastic bags over their head also.

Placo

Placo

Student
Feb 14, 2024
I think the secret is to put yourself in a state of deep intoxication so that the panic system is as weak as possible.