• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
I don't know how tall the car park is in metres. There's no info about it. But it's a popular car park and there have been several suicides there. Finally decided on my method. Just need the right time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
How many floors is this car park? Usually the space between the floor and the ceiling on each floor is higher to be able to fit all the cars.

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
How many floors is this car park? Usually the space between the floor and the ceiling on each floor is higher to be able to fit all the cars.

I'm pretty sure it's 4 floors , should be high enough hopefully. It's on a bit of a hill too, so if you jump from the right side it's even higher

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm pretty sure it's 4 floors , should be high enough hopefully. It's on a bit of a hill too, so if you jump from the right side it's even higher
How many successful attempts were there so far?

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I don't mean to scare you, but that doesn't sound high enough to me.

Reactions: dialogos and Hollowman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That height usually isn't recommended for a successful ctb from what I'm aware but of course it will always be up to you deciding where to ctb, I wish you the best with your plans.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
seen a lot of weird shit lately. one guy in handcuffs who was supposedly an mma fighter was pulled out of the backseat and landed on the side of his head. that left him paralyzed from the waist down according to him. i've also seen the current world record cliff dive which is just under 200 feet. he did it feet first and walked away completely unscathed. both survived. lots of other stories about people jumping from 10+ stories that just ended up with broken bones. doesn't sound like you've given this much thought at all.

Reactions: dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Do you really want to gamble on not succeeding and becoming a vegetable all the rest of your remaining life?