S

Suicide Depression

Suicida depresivo
Sep 14, 2020
He visto un par de arañas viudas negras en mi jardín, mi familia siempre las mata porque son peligrosas, ¿pero si consigo que me muerdan muchas veces será mortal? Me gustaría saber si alguien de aquí sabe si el veneno de una araña viuda negra podría matarme

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I don't speak Spanish but by the title of your post, I don't suggest it. You will be in agonizing pain which will likely make you or someone else call 911, then you will be given an antidote. You also should have to find a spider that is going to be fatal 100% of the time and has no antivenom.

Reactions: mrscat and DetachedDreamer97
minn

minn

Jan 31, 2021
Las viudas negras rara vez causan la muerte, pero su mordedura puede ser muy dolorosa. Es poco probable que muera. A veces ni siquiera liberan veneno cuando muerden. Tal vez si logras que te muerdan muchas veces, morirías, pero creo que existen métodos más fáciles. Lo siento si esto suena raro, estoy usando Google Translate.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Spanish:

No te lo recomiendo para nada. Es una locura morir envenenado y mas con veneno de arañas el cual puede ser letal. Vas a agonizar y sufrir por horas, quizas dias!
Mi consejo: revisa la seccion de recursos y busca otro metodo.

English:

I wouldn't recommend this at all. It's crazy to die poisoned and more with a spider's posion, which can be lethal. You're gonna be in agony and suffer for hours, maybe days!
My suggestion: check the resources section and find another method.

Reactions: mrscat and DetachedDreamer97
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I wouldn't recommend this at all. It's crazy to die poisoned and more with a spider's posion, which can be lethal!

I think "lethal" is the general idea of this method... : hihi:

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think "lethal" is the general idea of this method... : hihi:
It certainly is! Just reading about it scares the sh*t outta me lol

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and x~Sophia~x
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
There are some types of venom in the animal kingdom that actually can make you feel very numb and kill you relatively quickly. I recommend doing your own research on which types of venom are most potent before you proceed at all.

Reactions: SkarletWitch, DetachedDreamer97 and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
It certainly is! Just reading about it scares the sh * t outta me lol
lol me too! I saw a bloke on Facebook livestreaming his own snake biting him and he kept it on record until he died :O

• Wow
Reactions: SkarletWitch, OnlyTheWind, Makko and 2 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I really suggest thinking this idea through, as others've said: don't be getting random spiders and having them bite you.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I wouldn't mind injecting highly lethal venom or drinking it, if death were guaranteed.
EDIT: Apparently, it's possible to purchase such venoms for prices similar to that of N. New CTB method?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and SkarletWitch