• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eepy&weepy

Jul 14, 2024
I'm curious to what methods would work best for obese people like me.

I'm just about 300lbs.

Ideally a gun would be best but I don't have access to that. I thought about hanging but there's nothing strong enough to hold me. The only thing I can think of is carbon monoxide, but how? I don't have a car or garage.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I didn't know that for example SN isn't recommended for obese people 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: eepy&weepy
another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
I'm curious to what methods would work best for obese people like me.

I'm just about 300lbs.

Ideally a gun would be best but I don't have access to that. I thought about hanging but there's nothing strong enough to hold me. The only thing I can think of is carbon monoxide, but how? I don't have a car or garage.
Anything with gas. Lungs are the same size and if anything likely operate not as well so asphyxiation happens faster.
Hanging (but need rope and support that can hold hat weight), if you can satisfy the weight requirement it's also easier because it's more lethal due to the sheer amount of force being applied on your neck.
Jumping, head down. More weight more impact so it's deadlier in bigger patients from my experience (even more instant).

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
Maybe because I'm new?
I've never seen anyone else's page not have the message feature there before? I'll just post it here if you can get your hands on some sn this chart shows the approximate amounts necessary for method use I highlighted my own weight yours would be just below it I presume you can actually get it thru Amazon business if you have a business address available for usage (I do not however maybe you do) IMG 4920