I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
Ctb is already difficult for everyone but for people with disabilities can be a mission impossible. This world can be really a living hell where one cannot escape.. it's terribly unfair and inhumane. I would like society to also remember us people with disabilities and not abandon us to our cruel fate and not condemn us to a life of extreme suffering with no way out.

• Love
Reactions: backtoearth, Meditation guide, hellispink and 5 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
What in my eyes is incredibly irrational, in regards to pro-lifers is that a lot of them can be found in groups of people advocating for the rights of minorities such as disabled people, the group of people in question. I mean, advocating for the rights of a certain group of people who don't receive adequate support from others is very kind but here's the issue.. These people advocating for disabled "rights" have NEVER experienced such problems as debilitating as living in a dysfunctional body and yet they act as if they are responsible for disabled people since they're doing them a "favor" by advocating for them and then they refuse to allow them to die a dignified death and instead condemn them to even further suffering in a body they have never asked to live in. Disgusting.

Reactions: TheDog_, sserafim, myusername890 and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Ctb is already difficult for everyone but for people with disabilities can be a mission impossible. This world can be really a living hell where one cannot escape.. it's terribly unfair and inhumane. I would like society to also remember us people with disabilities and not abandon us to our cruel fate and not condemn us to a life of extreme suffering with no way out.
They know people are suffering extreme unbearable pain. But they won't allow the sale of nembutal, fentanyl, cyanide , suicide kits etc to adults suffering unbearable pain that want to escape this hell even though , we all die anyway no matter what happens: we are all terminal anyway

They won't allow expert help in the way of assisted suicide

They went to great effort to pass laws to make these things a crime to take away our most important rights to escape pain & suffering and
right to personal autonomy

. Yet they allow a dog cat nembutal to escape their pain

Last edited:
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, sserafim, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrible to expect people to suffer no matter what even know there is no limit as to how unbearable existing can get. It's such a hellish world where having the choice to fall asleep eternally is viewed as worse than endless torment and suffering, making suicide as difficult as possible is evil to me, sadly where I live a peaceful death is a privledge only reserved for animals.

Reactions: chasm, Immensevoid and sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The only suicide methods for people who are paralyzed or severely disabled are dehydration and starvation. There have been several severely disabled and seriously ill people (patients) who have chosen to die in this way. The reality is that the human animal is treated worse than pets and livestock. Humans are expected to suffer as long as possible before death. But I believe that human euthanasia will be a matter of course in the future.

Reactions: Meditation guide, TheDog_, Immensevoid and 1 other person
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I agree. They make a living hell a prison

Reactions: Immensevoid and Meditation guide
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I hate surviving
I hate limping around, feeling vulnerable
I hate feeling like prey
I hate this

Reactions: Immensevoid