• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Goddamn. I've just read the worst shit today on facebook. An anonymous user just popped out and posted something that she (it is a she) will end up killing herself because she cannot get the attention she wanted. I understand that humans too needs to be asked if they are okay. But damn, isn't our answers always the same? "Yeah, I'm fine." because we do not want to burden them because we know how it feels. And yet they do this to attract attention and likes and be fucking famous? This is madness beyond measure.

I am pro-suicide and is pro-choice, but this made me angry. Attention won't come to you if you won't attract it. But if the method is the threat of suicide posted in the social media for likes and fame, hell no. I do not support that. Mostly if it is an empty threat, containing nothing but a wishful thinking to be problematic and suicidal even when she, in reality, isn't.

For years I've witnessed, both myself and many other self-harmers and suicidals end their lives because it is just so painful to continue on living. They've castrated their tongues and stayed silent until life devoured them. And yet, what was it that they get in the end? Scorns from the fucking normal society. The very same society that hails and helps them who are not really suicidal but just mere attention seekers. Liars get to have the most help while the real ones get to be rejected and isolated. Madness!

I do not intend to judge them or whatsoever. I know that we all have our own levels of pain and tolerance to it. But this is just something I cannot forgive. It's a jest. But it's society anyway.

And then humans will ask her in the comments if she's fine, something like "talk to me" or "I feel the same". and yet she'll be making another problem stating that they only come to her when it's too late or when they need something. And she will just continue on telling them that she's fine, creating her own pain just as the actress she is.

Am I wrong for thinking and feeling this way? Or is the society so fucked?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Anyone who posts on Facebook is attention seeking, isn't that the point?

I never had a Facebook account, never will. Social media is toxic unless you can develop irl relationships from its use.

Why would anyone who is truly suicidal post such a public message about their own private pain? Attention seeking at its worst, I agree with you.

If she were really suicidal she'd be posting here instead.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018

I never had a Facebook account, never will. Social media is toxic unless you can develop irl relationships from its use.

Why would anyone who is truly suicidal post such a public message about their own private pain? Attention seeking at its worst, I agree with you.

Or find another place similar to this site, not like Facebook. Not to mention that she posted it on our school page. There are two of them who did it and they got the rage of me. Their reasons are just so stupid. They do not have any problem, instead, they WANT TO CREATE problems so that they can be pitied by many. Attention once more. Damn. They're so obvious about their lies. Yet everyone believes them. The "normality" believes them.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Goddamn. I've just read the worst shit today on facebook. An anonymous user just popped out and posted something that she (it is a she) will end up killing herself because she cannot get the attention she wanted. I understand that humans too needs to be asked if they are okay. But damn, isn't our answers always the same? "Yeah, I'm fine." because we do not want to burden them because we know how it feels. And yet they do this to attract attention and likes and be fucking famous? This is madness beyond measure.

I am pro-suicide and is pro-choice, but this made me angry. Attention won't come to you if you won't attract it. But if the method is the threat of suicide posted in the social media for likes and fame, hell no. I do not support that. Mostly if it is an empty threat, containing nothing but a wishful thinking to be problematic and suicidal even when she, in reality, isn't.

For years I've witnessed, both myself and many other self-harmers and suicidals end their lives because it is just so painful to continue on living. They've castrated their tongues and stayed silent until life devoured them. And yet, what was it that they get in the end? Scorns from the fucking normal society. The very same society that hails and helps them who are not really suicidal but just mere attention seekers. Liars get to have the most help while the real ones get to be rejected and isolated. Madness!

I do not intend to judge them or whatsoever. I know that we all have our own levels of pain and tolerance to it. But this is just something I cannot forgive. It's a jest. But it's society anyway.

And then humans will ask her in the comments if she's fine, something like "talk to me" or "I feel the same". and yet she'll be making another problem stating that they only come to her when it's too late or when they need something. And she will just continue on telling them that she's fine, creating her own pain just as the actress she is.

Am I wrong for thinking and feeling this way? Or is the society so fucked?

I mean most of the average persoms socital views on suicide do not stand up to critical thinking so I don't care. It's a loss cause for now. There is ovbiously something seriously wrong with her. Keep in mind she would get more "attention" if she made people feel good told jokes etc. It's not something to get mad over, its something to pity. She is so bad at getting attention she is literally beging for pity. It's pathetic.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I mean most of the average persoms socital views on suicide do not stand up to critical thinking so I don't care. It's a loss cause for now. There is ovbiously something seriously wrong with her. Keep in mind she would get more "attention" if she made people feel good told jokes etc. It's not something to get mad over, its something to pity. She is so bad at getting attention she is literally beging for pity. It's pathetic.

Thank you for your insight regarding the matter. But I also am hoping that she is looking for pity not just for attention. Because even under that alias, I feel like I know the subject at heart.

Besides, she already has the "lot" of attention based on her post.

And you're right, it's indeed something to pity. I forgot this kind of mentality where a person craves so much for attention. It was told to me by our guidance counsellor when she, out of shock, have told me that perhaps I am just doing these things for attention (i hate attention purely because I hate the source of it => most humans). Perhaps she has it within her.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Or find another place similar to this site, not like Facebook. Not to mention that she posted it on our school page. There are two of them who did it and they got the rage of me. Their reasons are just so stupid. They do not have any problem, instead, they WANT TO CREATE problems so that they can be pitied by many. Attention once more. Damn. They're so obvious about their lies. Yet everyone believes them. The "normality" believes them.

Normally belives them becuase
Society want to control knowledge to trick people on the issue of suicide into beliving in things that are clearly not true. Ie life is always inherently worth it(they don't even have to attempt to prove it to impose it onto you), suicide is actually really easy to do peoplejust do not actually want to die since the have conflict(even though you have to overpower the strongest instinct and this instinct creates conflict whether you are better off dead), suicide is always a result of not being able to cope and the person does not actually want to die amd a million other things all so they can keep their absurd pro life narrative and not have to question their precious beleifs that life is always worth it for evreyone reguardless of the persons judgment. Which is why I do not like mental health on suicide. I don't trust them. They should not be pushing clearly untrue naratives.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018

I love this. I have always hated social media and never use it in any capacity (including facebook). The only exception is that I use Linkedin, because that's more for advancing your career. I've always thought it's better to meet people and interact with them in real life than online.

Edit: While I'm at it, I'll complain about texting too. OH MY GOD do I hate texting. It's soooo sloooow and it's just like chatting except an hour long text conversation could've been had in like 5 or 10 mins over the phone. The advancement of technology has really made a mess of how humans interact with each other.

Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I love this. I have always hated social media and never use it in any capacity (including facebook). The only exception is that I use Linkedin, because that's more for advancing your career. I've always thought it's better to meet people and interact with them in real life than online.

It could be worse. I would rather have her lie about being suicidal than lie about something truly horendous like rape.

Reactions: Cyanide
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I know this first hand, my grandma is a narcissistic, attention seeking cunt. Whenever she feels like she's not getting enough attention she'll make this little "play" where she's either so sick that she's literally dying or she's "suffering" so badly that she wants to kill herself and tells everyone "I'm gonna eat the pills and end it!" (bitch, please, you can't OD on melatonin...).

It used to work at first, her friends would always come over, ask if she's ok. Our distant family would also come to visit. She was ecstatic to put her "I'm such a poor old lady" act and get some pity.
Now it doesn't work anymore, everyone's sick and tired of her shit. When something serious finally happens no one will be there because they will think "och, it's just another act".

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I know this first hand, my grandma is a narcissistic, attention seeking cunt. Whenever she feels like she's not getting enough attention she'll make this little "play" where she's either so sick that she's literally dying or she's "suffering" so badly that she wants to kill herself and tells everyone "I'm gonna eat the pills and end it!" (bitch, please, you can't OD on melatonin...).

It used to work at first, her friends would always come over, ask if she's ok. Our distant family would also come to visit. She was ecstatic to put her "I'm such a poor old lady" act and get some pity.
Now it doesn't work anymore, everyone's sick and tired of her shit. When something serious finally happens no one will be there because they will think "och, it's just another act".

Old people are not really that much of a problem for me. But this =>
is one of my major points regarding this thread. It is like joking about reality and then one day, reality decides to joke back on you and the laugh isn't yours anymore to suffer.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

Edit: While I'm at it, I'll complain about texting too. OH MY GOD do I hate texting. It's soooo sloooow and it's just like chatting except an hour long text conversation could've been had in like 5 or 10 mins over the phone. The advancement of technology has really made a mess of how humans interact with each other.

About the texting: I used to hate it too and even switched from a smart phone to a flip phone. But then everyone I knew was texting so I bought an iPhone.

Now I am a complete texting addict, and feel some shame about it. It's definitely become a negative factor in relationships except with those whom you met online. But every person I have met online I have at least spoken to on the phone a few times.

Last edited:
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
About the texting: I used to hate it too and even switched from a smart phone to a flip phone. But then everyone I knew was texting so I bought an iPhone.

Now I am a complete texting addict, and feel some shame about it. It's definitely become a negative factor in relationships except with those whom you met online. But every person I have met online I have at least spoken to on the phone a few times.

I have an I-phone, and I do text with the one friend I still have sometimes (my ex girlfriend), But ever since I met her, I have repeatedly had to remind her that I dislike texting and I discourage her from doing it unless she's at work or something. She's somewhat respectful of it, but she's afraid of talking on the phone, so I guess that makes it hard.

But I will always tell people: "I hate texting. If you wanna send like one or two messages that's fine, but if you wanna have an actual conversation, please, just call me. Thanks."

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio