paranoic420

paranoic420

ansiedad
Dec 8, 2020
Hi, today I will try to do partially suspended CTB hanging on my double deck bed tonight, it is the first time I will try this method, any tips?

ps: I have a girlfriend and I don't want to traumatize her with this, what should I do in this case?

any advice is appreciated

Since I was little I have suffered from generalized anxiety, my first suicide attempt was at 13 years old taking two whole boxes of sertraline, I can no longer stand panic attacks, each day is heavier than the last, there are times that I cannot speak or modulate for this disorder, I want to end this as soon as possible, since everything started I feel that I have delayed the matter too much and I think it is time

I do not intend to play the role of a victim or anything like that, sorry if I express myself wrong

5DD05F80 3B2E 4043 9099 3FD50DDEE0DE

Attachments

• 71EB0EF0-A9FB-4CBD-AB5F-A0FA5A17484B.jpeg
    71EB0EF0-A9FB-4CBD-AB5F-A0FA5A17484B.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Make sure you have makeup to cover the bruises. See you tomorrow,

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
No way to avoid trauma. Put all your weight into it when you do it.

Reactions: paranoic420
Upvote 0
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
Please reconsider, pop on your favourite show and have some snacks. It doesn't have to be tonight.

Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Your gf and those who love you will be traumatized no matter what you do but writing some letters and recording some videos or audio telling them how much you love them could help lots.

I'm sorry you're leaving this world but at the same time I don't want you to suffer anymore so, wish you lots of love and eternal peace, pal.

• Love
Reactions: Mara09 and paranoic420
Upvote 0
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
You say that this method will not work? Sorry for my English
No matter how well you prepare, all you have to do is stand up and it doesn't work. This can happen even while you're unconscious. A lot of people try partial, and it doesn't work. But I'm serious, make sure you have makeup or a turtle neck, because your neck is going to look fucked tomorrow. Best of luck friend.

Reactions: paranoic420 and Mara09
Upvote 0
paranoic420

paranoic420

ansiedad
Dec 8, 2020
No matter how well you prepare, all you have to do is stand up and it doesn't work. This can happen even while you're unconscious. A lot of people try partial, and it doesn't work. But I'm serious, make sure you have makeup or a turtle neck, because your neck is going to look fucked tomorrow. Best of luck friend.
I don't want to end up as a vegetable
Your gf and those who love you will be traumatized no matter what you do but writing some letters and recording some videos or audio telling them how much you love them could help lots.

I'm sorry you're leaving this world but at the same time I don't want you to suffer anymore so, wish you lots of love and eternal peace, pal.
Thank you very much for your words brother, I think it would be best to leave some letters, I wish you all peace in this strange world.
Please reconsider, pop on your favourite show and have some snacks. It doesn't have to be tonight.
I've told myself so many times, so when then?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Maybe tie your ankles together to reduce standing to escape. Put feet under bed??

Upvote 0