• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Our society has demonized death to the point that almost everyone is scared of it. Everyone is sad when a friend or a family member dies. But it doesn't have to be this way. Death is not inherently a bad thing. Nowhere in the fabric of this universe is it written that death is bad. That whole idea is just something people made up.

Imagine if books had magic in them that forced you to finish the whole book once you started reading, even if you hated the story. That wouldn't be nice at all, would it? Life is the same way. If you don't like the story, it's okay to close the book and move on. It's up to the reader to decide if the story is worth continuing.

I want to make it clear that I'm not anti CTB or pro CTB. I'm pro choice.

I'm going to CTB with a partner and we're going to make our CTB as beautiful and as enjoyable as possible. Here is one of the songs we'll be listening to when it's our time to go:

Take me away from here... into the light... I want to be free🕊️❤️

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, purple417, emoplugg and 33 others
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
I will never not need to be reminded of this, thank you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: skylight7, ToMoveOn, GoatHerder and 3 others
Placo

Placo

Global Mod
Feb 14, 2024
Nice thread, in the true spirit of Alan Watts, may I ask the method?

• Love
Reactions: skylight7, Oneness and GoatHerder
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I totally agree with you! And I really like your analogy.
Death has really been made a demon

Reactions: Oneness, GoatHerder and pthnrdnojvsc
A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
What's so ironic is the theists think they will live forever yet eschew death. The Roman Catholics are the most hypocritical with their anti-euthanasia stance.

Reactions: Oneness, GoatHerder and pthnrdnojvsc
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Why fear something that is natural, and the universe will even experience

• Love
Reactions: tenshi天神, binturong, Oneness and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes they demonized Death

Finally a thread where people see this

It's to make people fearful of Death so that you will never commit suicide so that you remain a slave and prisoner in this hell.
How can you fear something that is inevitable and will solve all your problems at once and forever . After Death is non- existence forever. No chance of pain suffering problems no bad memories: why is that something to fear? I don't fear Death .

For me Death is the best thing that could happen to me

They also confuse people. They also hide that after Death is non-existence forever . It's not like they haven't been working on finding out what a human is , what life is for hundreds of years. They have most believing that we Are not sure what a human is . We are sure a human is another animal, a machine. They have people fearing the unknown . But it's known. All science points to that after death is non-existence forever

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: emoplugg, asd, Oneness and 5 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Yes I know, in fact people are so scared of death they would rather be tortured, which is astonishing.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, void_and_oblivion, binturong and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, personally I find comfort in death as it means I'll never suffer in this existence again, all I wish for is to sleep for all eternity where this terrible, torturous existence that was always so undesirable is no longer my concern. For me there's certainly no sadness in finally being at peace from this existence that only ever caused me pain, I only hope and wish for eternal nothingness.

Reactions: Oneness and GoatHerder
25_

25_

Aug 15, 2023
this is comforting, thank you

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Thisisme373, Oneness and 2 others
freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
I struggle to make peace with death. Only thing that conforts me is imaging i will be reborn and have another shot at life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wish people would have more celebrations of life instead of funerals for the deceased

• Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree and Oneness
A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Faccio fatica a fare pace con la morte. L'unica cosa che mi conforta è immaginare che rinascerò e avrò un'altra possibilità di vivere.
Dopo il ctb mi piacerebbe tornare indietro a un periodo della mia vita e magari fare scelte diverse da quelle che mi hanno portato al ctb, sarebbe bello

• Hugs
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Nice thread, in the true spirit of Alan Watts, may I ask the method?
Alan Watts is truly inspiring! Our method will be SN.
Why fear something that is natural, and the universe will even experience
My thoughts exactly.
I struggle to make peace with death. Only thing that conforts me is imaging i will be reborn and have another shot at life.
Making peace with death isn't easy, and it sure doesn't happen overnight. Who knows, maybe we get reborn, no one really has the answers. If we do, I hope in our next lives we both find the peace and happiness we missed out on ❤️

Here are a few things that helped me come to terms with death:
  • Studying philosophy and spirituality, like Alan Watts and his perspective on life and death
  • Realizing that everyone dies eventually anyway, so death is unavoidable
  • I'd rather die now while my body's still able to carry out the CTB. Later in life, I might not even get that chance
  • Having a CTB partner so I'm not facing it alone
  • My life story hasn't exactly been a fairytale, so it's okay to "close the book" and move on
  • Dying reduces my carbon footprint to zero, so at least I'm doing the planet a favour
There might be other things too, but this is what comes to mind for now. I hope this gives you some comfort :)

After ctb I would like to go back to a period in my life and maybe make different choices from those that led me to ctb, that would be nice
Sometimes I also wish I could turn back time and change a few things. It'd be interesting to see if those tweaks would actually make me happier or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Reticent Being, void_and_oblivion, skylight7 and 3 others
busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
I don't think about my CTB as something horrible. For me CTB - is to finally find peace, finally stop feeling anxiety, fear, other negative emotions. It's just an eternal dream

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, skylight7, lizzywizzy09 and 1 other person
freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
Dopo il ctb mi piacerebbe tornare indietro a un periodo della mia vita e magari fare scelte diverse da quelle che mi hanno portato al ctb, sarebbe bello
I hate my body. I wouldnt want to live in this body again. I dont want suicide because of life choices, if I wanst so hideous i would probably be a happy person or at least I would have better options than suicide.
But I understand where you come from, i also regret a bunch of things and if I could go back in time id do it no doubt.. its defitely better than dyiung and going to a complete void

• Hugs
Reactions: skylight7, Lookingtoflyfree, CantDoIt and 1 other person
revontulet

revontulet

Aug 4, 2024
I agree. For me it is more peaceful idea. No more worries, stress or anything bad. After I made cbt decision panic attacks disappeared and I had them many years.

• Love
Reactions: Reticent Being, pthnrdnojvsc, Oneness and 2 others
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I love this thread and the 'Having a CTB partner so I'm not facing it alone' is my goal - to have one person who 'gets' me and why ending it is inevitable. Finding someone to share the Sarco box as we die together sounds perfect.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Oneness and skylight7
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
Our society has demonized death to the point that almost everyone is scared of it. Everyone is sad when a friend or a family member dies. But it doesn't have to be this way. Death is not inherently a bad thing. Nowhere in the fabric of this universe is it written that death is bad. That whole idea is just something people made up.

Imagine if books had magic in them that forced you to finish the whole book once you started reading, even if you hated the story. That wouldn't be nice at all, would it? Life is the same way. If you don't like the story, it's okay to close the book and move on. It's up to the reader to decide if the story is worth continuing.

I want to make it clear that I'm not anti CTB or pro CTB. I'm pro choice.

I'm going to CTB with a partner and we're going to make our CTB as beautiful and as enjoyable as possible. Here is one of the songs we'll be listening to when it's our time to go:

Take me away from here... into the light... I want to be free🕊️❤️

This is a very beautiful and powerful post. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Oneness and Bubbly
dagyu

dagyu

Aug 20, 2024
you have a beautiful way of seeing things, thank you for this insight ♥️

• Love
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I agree. For me it is more peaceful idea. No more worries, stress or anything bad. After I made cbt decision panic attacks disappeared and I had them many years.
It's such a comforting feeling, isn't it? Knowing we can opt out of this game called life. I'm glad your panic attacks have gone away :)
I love this thread and the 'Having a CTB partner so I'm not facing it alone' is my goal - to have one person who 'gets' me and why ending it is inevitable. Finding someone to share the Sarco box as we die together sounds perfect.
Having a partner who truly gets me is such a blessing. My CTB partner and I have been talking for almost two months now, and our plans are coming together smoothly. We've already got the SN, Xanax, and antiemetics! We still need to pick an exact date for our CTB, so that's next on our list. When the time comes, we'll make a proper goodbye thread here on SaSu❤️

P.S. Check out the partners megathread to find a partner!

• Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree