• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Is there anything else other than this?
  • removing online data (e-mails, clouds, social accounts etc.) 🟠
  • removing hardware data (HDD, phone etc.) 🟠
  • removing physical data (written documents, sensitive items etc.) ✔️
  • writing letters ✔️
  • writing a note for the police ✔️
  • transferring money to one bank account 🟠
  • preparing a will for physical items and money ✔️
  • cancelling all subscriptions ✔️
  • SN items ✔️
  • SN plan ❌
  • announcing my CTB plan to people to ease their mourning ✔️
  • deep acceptance of CTB 🟠
  • personal: multiple medical complaints towards doctors who misdiagnosed me + e-mails + face-to-face meeting + online reviews + preparing a suicide note ✔️
✔️ = DONE
🟠 = PARTIALLY DONE
❌ = LEFT TO DO

Thanks for your ideas!

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
  • announcing my CTB plan to people to ease their mourning
  • deep acceptance of CTB
  • personal: multiple medical complaints towards doctors who misdiagnosed me + e-mails + face-to-face meeting + online reviews + sending a suicide note
I think these three are the most difficult.

Preparing loved ones for the inevitable is tricky, since you don't want them to alert "help".
We see so often that many of us, me included, feel they are ready but still need a day, a week or even longer to actually get to the point of acceptance and true "readiness".
The one thing I want to avoid is feeling pressured by my own "schedule". You don't want to sit in front of your glass(es) and then feel you have to go forward because you already sent a text to someone who might alert EMS.

Sending timed emails may be helpful for doctors but they are often not personal enough to use for friends or close family. I personally haven't figured out a solution for this yet, but will likely have to resort to emails just due to distance, time difference etc.

PS: Oh and uhm... just half joking: get rid of any sex toys. Nobody wants to find those. LOL

Reactions: neoyokio and Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I think these three are the most difficult.

Preparing loved ones for the inevitable is tricky, since you don't want them to alert "help".
We see so often that many of us, me included, feel they are ready but still need a day, a week or even longer to actually get to the point of acceptance and true "readiness".
The one thing I want to avoid is feeling pressured by my own "schedule". You don't want to sit in front of your glass(es) and then feel you have to go forward because you already sent a text to someone who might alert EMS.

Sending timed emails may be helpful for doctors but they are often not personal enough to use for friends or close family. I personally haven't figured out a solution for this yet, but will likely have to resort to emails just due to distance, time difference etc.

PS: Oh and uhm... just half joking: get rid of any sex toys. Nobody wants to find those. LOL

Fortunately, I've already informed everyone, and even though they're still in denial, I think they partially accept that. They just know about my general plan to CTB, not about any specific date. I totally agree with the worst feeling when you are pressured because you already alerted someone who may disrupt plans. That's why I tried to remove all elements that would cause any pressure. I will keep all the letters on my table, hopefully they will be sent by someone else. I'm even afraid to send timed letters lol

Haha, luckily I don't have any sex toys

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wljourney