• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I've seen some movies with this method and I'm wondering how it works. They usually have all their clothes on and just walk into the ocean.

Would this method actually work or is it just in fiction?

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you swim? Well maybe it can work if you can't swim and if there's a strong current that pulls you out into the ocean and ofc when there is nobody else around to call emergency. Imo it's very unpleasant. It's drowning.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I think if you just keep going you eventually get tired enough and might drown? Seems very slow because you dont just lose energy that quick and then there is your SI fighting back. Maybe if you combine it with pills? Idk sounds like a very bad method that only looks dramatic.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
You can always pull a Virginia Woolf and fill your pockets with rocks before doing it. Not that I recommend it. Sounds awful.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
It's perfectly possible so long as you can get out and stay in deep enough water but there's a reason TV and films only show the person walking into the water and then flashforward to the body being washed up on the shore. The inbetween bit they skip is agonisingly long and drawn out.

Having said that, I've often considered it by taking something like diazepam and then jumping in very cold water wearing a rucksack filled with heavy rocks in the hopes that cold water shock will help me along.

Reactions: rozeske
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
That's just fantasy. It'd be painful in reality not serene đź’€. Unless you live on some water boat village thing with no other options I would look at something else.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I was thinking about swimming in the ocean or sea until you're far from the beach where there are no people and drowning, but I know how to swim so that might be a problem. I don't know how probable it is to drown if you just swim far enough

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is apparently how my great grandfather killed himself when the Chinese Communist Party seized the farm that had been in my family for generations so I know it's at least somewhat feasible.

For my own CTB I plan to combine this method with SN to knock me out first so that I don't try to swim back and if my SN dosage isn't enough then at least I'll drown while unconscious.