M

myhappyending

Jan 23, 2024
Is it painful to CTB by SN? Or is there an unconscious stage and the person don't feel anything?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It is rather painless if you follow the protocol. It isn't very pleasant though and you stay conscious for 10-15 minutes. People feel really dizzy, nauseous, it may be difficult to breathe and your heart rate is very high. Then you're unconscious for a long while before dying

• Informative
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, rozeske, wozhendehaolei688 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Benzos are suggested and imo a must to be calm enough. You have to understand that passing out by SN is not happening bc you are sedated it's happening bc of a lack of oxygen.

Reports are mixed about how painful / uncomfortable the experience is.

Reactions: Ninja_Master and rozeske
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Loads of posts of actual OD on here from users that tested it. Read up.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
All the resources here and accounts of people's actual experiences suggest that the majority of the cases are relatively painless, maybe with a little bit of discomfort. But I'd take this with a grain of salt because everyone's body reacts to things differently. I'd suggest do your own research as suggested in every guide and megathread that you'll find here. Read through some of the journal articles(Try google scholar, it's actually quite easy to find cases related to SN these days) that are available about deaths/near deaths from SN consumption and how it affects the body, and make up your mind with full knowledge of all the risks.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and stilhavinightmares