• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dazaii

Dazaii

Suicides all whats on my mind
Jun 13, 2023
I still live with my parents, and If I order anything they'll see and likely ask. What should I do if I want to order SN without them noticing?

J

jj#blm

Jun 16, 2023
Usually you get a shipping estimate so I would try to get the package on that day before they see it. If they did see I would say its something else that its not. Another idea is using a middle man (friend or aquaintence). Get them to give you their address and make an agreement to order SN to their house. Then you come over and pick it up from them and pay them some money.

Reactions: Dazaii
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you have it delivered to a kind of P.O. Box instead of your home?

strawb12

strawb12

-
Mar 26, 2023
Like JJ said you can try to time it right so they don't notice it but you can also just order it to a friends house who won't mess with it or a P.O box. What I did that worked really well was that I said it was for a science project & I needed it. Thats all my parents asked & then they forgot about it.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Best bet is to snipe the SN at the door and claim it's a gift for a friend and you don't want to open it. Also if you're doing the 48hr method it's best to just kinda play it safe and maybe say your stomach hurts and you'd like to be alone for the day to rest.

Good luck on your travels OP, I hope you find peace.

Dazaii

Dazaii

Suicides all whats on my mind
Jun 13, 2023
What I did that worked really well was that I said it was for a science project & I needed it.
Ooo, when I'll try to get the SN I'll use that if I need to.
Usually you get a shipping estimate so I would try to get the package on that day before they see it. If they did see I would say its something else that its not. Another idea is using a middle man (friend or aquaintence). Get them to give you their address and make an agreement to order SN to their house. Then you come over and pick it up from them and pay them some money.
I'll try one of those two, thanks for the help!

Reactions: strawb12