bpdiskillingme

bpdiskillingme

Oct 25, 2023
Does anyone have any advice with CTB via SH?

I really feel like I don't have the balls do CTB by any other method but SH as it's something I am used to but I don't feel like it's a very effective method due to the pain and I would probably be found easily especially that I live in a house with multiple people I'd feel bad if anyone found me but it seems peaceful to me at the same time.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I mean that's what ctb is. You're injuring yourself beyond recovery. There are tons of different ways to accomplish that, though there are a few favorites as you'll find browsing a place like this.

If by SH you mean cutting, yes you can ctb this way. It isn't terribly effective though and you're far more likely to perminantly injure your arms and/or legs. I suppose if you REALLY want to cut yourself to death you could slit your own throat, but I've only heard of a handful of instances where that was successful. If you are committed to as much blood loss at possible you'd need to take something like asprin, which thins your blood and drink a ton of water.

Like I said though, if you want to ctb you'll probably need a more reliable method. I never had much luck with the razor except giving me horrific scars on my legs.

I hope you find what you're looking for though, whatever that may be.

• Love
Reactions: bpdiskillingme
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Sorry but It's not really reliable. If you still want to try then blood thinners would be good, a lot of painkillers, razor ig is the best and to get the important arteries in the throat, you have to get in there, bc they're a lot deeper then the veins.

23148 jugular vein
and the arteries are more important.

But honestly the methods not great. Success rate less than 2%, the damage afterwards if you fail can cause numbness and it's just not that great overall. I'd recommend looking for other methods but only if you're completely sure yk. We're here for you if you need a chat or smth

• Love
Reactions: bpdiskillingme