S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
Can someone tell me how can i buy puffy fish...all of them are lethal and can kill us..can someone from India suggest me where i can buy this...i mean people buy these fishes for aquarium...also is it good if i want to sell my kidney before ctb...what u think about this..any one have idea of donating kidney

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I thought of CTB with a fish, lol

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ore-poisonous-than-cyanide.36361/#post-674692

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Red and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Can someone tell me how can i buy puffy fish...all of them are lethal and can kill us..can someone from India suggest me where i can buy this...i mean people buy these fishes for aquarium...also is it good if i want to sell my kidney before ctb...what u think about this..any one have idea of donating kidney

Tip: If you can't find an actual 'puffy fish', you can always use a regular fish and dress it in a puffer jacket... :))

iu

Reactions: Sahil
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Well, you might start by researching the species of puffer fish and then the procedures Japanese chefs go to avoid killing people when they prepare fugu. Also research how absolutely terrifying neuromuscular blockers are when conscious. Individuals often develop ptsd after a single experience with them.

report back your findings and go from there.

Reactions: autumnal and Disintegration