• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aya00

aya00

Oct 28, 2023
I have access to dark net markets
1) what opioids are available and can take a lethal dose from? I'm open to any other drugs available on the market aswell

2) how discreetly are they usually packaged, am I able to talk to the seller about packaging?

I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
It depends if you are opioid naive. The best solution would be an IV of fentanyl.

Reactions: aya00
aya00

aya00

Oct 28, 2023
alright thanks, would rather take something orally but this seems like the best method

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
DNM drugs are always discretely packaged, why wouldn't they be? Do you think the sellers want to write COCAINE or SHROOMS on the package and get caught?

• Yay!
Reactions: Konjac, Praestat_Mori and Meditation guide
I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
alright thanks, would rather take something orally but this seems like the best method
If you're from USA, CTB is extremely simply. Fentanyl and guns are easily available.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and aya00
aya00

aya00

Oct 28, 2023
DNM drugs are always discretely packaged, why wouldn't they be? Do you think the sellers want to write COCAINE or SHROOMS on the package and get caught?
I don't live by myself, I meant more if someone else already opened the package, how many layers there would be to it. lol.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
The opioids megathread I wrote may be useful for you to read through: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/opioid-megathread-overview.138948/#post-2216485

Vendors won't tell you specifics about packaging/stealth methods and asking about it is generally frowned upon because they may suspect you are law enforcement trying to profile/identify their packages.

Almost all the vendors will provide sufficient stealthing methods. If you're concerned about your package getting intercepted then just order domestically as it won't have to go through any inspections at customs.

If you're ordering personal amounts and the package gets intercepted they just send you a "love letter" that says they have confiscated the package. It's not worth their time allocating resources to personal amounts.

Source: I've been ordering drugs on the dark net for 6+ years
I'd recommend rectal administration if you don't want to go the needle route.

Less risk of vomiting + higher bioavailability as it bypasses first pass metabolism in the liver + more reliable due to quicker absorption speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: lojogoeshome, LI3 and Praestat_Mori