• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
My wife did it this way but it's hardcore . I've tried it a few times but it always gets too uncomfortable . I tried with about 20 Xanax and a few bottles of wine but passed out and woke up 12 hours later with the bag on the floor with no recollection of what happened . Oh and my delayed suicide emails went out

It works but it takes strong resolve to overcome SI

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Technically yes, but it's not reliable. In order to sufficiently combat SI, most people need to be at least moderately inebriated. However, getting that drunk means you have way less coordination which means it is now way more difficult to put a bag over your head and seal it airtight. I would also guess that once your blood CO2 levels get high enough SI would instantly sober you and you would begin to panic.