• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
How legit do you think this method is? On the internet I'm already hearing of palsy, infertility for women, hiv, cancer and of course autism

Personally I don't think it was made to exterminate the whole population or whatever, it's just a bit weird that this vaccine comes out of nowhere and after a week they're already saying everyone should take it. I hope they tested it properly and didn't rush things, the fact that the UK had to give legal immunity surely doesn't look great

Reactions: Nutshell
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds like people spreading anti vaccine propaganda (and god no I won't debate that topic). They are giving it to the "important people", so I'm sure it's safe. Who knows if it will actually resolve the pandemic though.

Weather

Weather

Student
Oct 18, 2020
While we can't know with certainty the long-term effects of this particular vaccine, generally any significant side effects to a vaccine would happen within the study period of two months. The idea that it's a vehicle to spread HIV, cancer, or forced sterilization, etc. are conspiracy theories that are not based in reality.

I'm losing my GD mind being stuck at home all the time. So is everyone else. The effects of Covid are known, even among those who are asymptomatic for respiratory issues (i.e., long-term cardiac, renal, and neurological impacts). I think it's wise to take the vaccine to (1) get back to normal life (if enough people take it as recommended), and (2) avoid the known problems from Covid.

And like Rosey said, it's unlikely all these high-profile people would be taking the vaccine if it was a nefarious plot. I get not trusting the government, but I do think this vaccine is really important.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
None of those effects are viable suicide methods anyway so why would the vaccine be any different?

I just hope more people around me get it so I don't have to because I'm terrified of needles.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
CTB by vaccine is probably the funniest thing I've read today.

They didn't skip any tests for it. It's safe and side effects are probably about as rare as from paracetamol.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I wish it would was used to kill...I'd be first in line.

Countries would lose their work-slaves if they installed it to randomly kill people and that would hurt the economy -that's why they would never.

Just another medicine that can have side-effects but for the vast majority of people won't have any.

Last edited:
Reactions: kohaku
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
None of those effects are viable suicide methods anyway so why would the vaccine be any different?

I just hope more people around me get it so I don't have to because I'm terrified of needles.
The title is a joke to talk about the vaccine. Of course it won't actually kill anyone (not on purpose), that would be very counterproductive

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't believe in the "vaccines cause autism" thing. I mean it might have some side effects after many years because that has happened in the past, where a new vaccine wasn't tested enough (I mean the real test is really just time and we need to see how it works in the human body over the years) and then doctors found out that it caused cancer or something. So the same thing could happen with this but overall I do think it's obviously a good thing that we have a vaccine now lol