• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

miu

miu

fading innocence
Apr 27, 2023
i'm planning on CBT on a day where i'll be alone at home. please, help me.

my tools
· 5 kg of charcoal
· a 5 cubic meter room
· weber performer deluxe (57cm width and 57cm depth)
· duct tape to seal ventilation + scissors to cut the tape
· paper towel + cooking oil to light up the coal

i have some questions about my plan:
1. given the size of the room i'll use, what is the minimum amount of charcoal (kg) needed to guarantee my death in minutes?
2. depending on how much charcoal i'll use, how long should i expect to wait until the smoke disappears?
3. should i dump all the charcoal on the grill at once or add little by little as i light it up?
2. my plan is to stay with the grill the entire time. once i lock myself and the grill inside the room, how long will i expect to wait before i experience any symptoms? i'm planning on sealing the airways in the room after locking myself in, but i'm unsure whether or not the CO will knock me out before i have the chance to complete it fully. what's your guys' take on this?
3. are there any items/materials i should absolutely NOT bring with me to the room?
4. otherwise, does CO pose any threat to other items? (eg. electronics?)
5. how much time will this take?

Reactions: hodbu and Anon1337
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
I can't answer all of them, but I hope you can find peace.
1. I don't know, but for 5 cubic meter room that should be enough
2.I don't know either
3. No, not all of them at least, a good amount to produce enough smoke, after that you shouldn't place them all at once.
4. If the room is small and the oxygen level is low carbon monoxide will form faster, so seal the vents first(that my suggestion at least)
5. It usually takes about 30 minutes to pass on, you can get knocked out in around 5-10 minutes if enough CO is formed, but be careful, you might experience: Headache(the pain varies), stomach pain and hallucinations.
6. You shouldn't bring anything that is flammable in the room, there is a risk of lighting in on fire, as well as where you burn the coal, be careful not to burn the room
7. Time varies by the amount, can be minutes, can be hours. I don't know the exact time, the times that I said above are estimates and not accurate times.
Anyway, take care.

miu

miu

fading innocence
Apr 27, 2023
I can't answer all of them, but I hope you can find peace.
1. I don't know, but for 5 cubic meter room that should be enough
2.I don't know either
3. No, not all of them at least, a good amount to produce enough smoke, after that you shouldn't place them all at once.
4. If the room is small and the oxygen level is low carbon monoxide will form faster, so seal the vents first(that my suggestion at least)
5. It usually takes about 30 minutes to pass on, you can get knocked out in around 5-10 minutes if enough CO is formed, but be careful, you might experience: Headache(the pain varies), stomach pain and hallucinations.
6. You shouldn't bring anything that is flammable in the room, there is a risk of lighting in on fire, as well as where you burn the coal, be careful not to burn the room
7. Time varies by the amount, can be minutes, can be hours. I don't know the exact time, the times that I said above are estimates and not accurate times.
Anyway, take care.
thank you so much for taking your time to write this, i'll definitely keep this in mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: FatRat and Sammie_com.sanrio
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
to get a concentration of 10000 ppm assuming charcoal purity level of > 90%. You need ~700 gram of charcoal. For 5 cubic meter room. But the room seem
Too small to me. You may not feel comfortable with the heat.also the smoke in such small space will make you feel very uncomfortable. You need to bring it in after the smoke is gone and it is glowing red. Taking some benzodiazepines some 30 min before is good. I took 8 times more than the prescribed dose. 10 mg= 80mg it was very helpful. But my concern is if. You fail the risk is extremely high there may be total brain damage. And you may end up vegetative. THAT WAS WHY I ABONDON THIS METHOD AFTER I GET EVERY THING READY.Please read my thread to see what the real experience looks like https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-death-with-co-i-am-so-full-of-regret.108203/ it is very peaceful but if you fail you may not be even competent to plan another ctb plan. But if you insist and are determined and we'll prepared you may try it. And there is someone who is an expert on charcoal method I will pm you he may guide you.

• Informative
Reactions: terminatepain, LittleBlackCat and miu
miu

miu

fading innocence
Apr 27, 2023
to get a concentration of 10000 ppm assuming charcoal purity level of > 90%. You need ~700 gram of charcoal. For 5 cubic meter room. But the room seem
Too small to me. You may not feel comfortable with the heat.also the smoke in such small space will make you feel very uncomfortable. You need to bring it in after the smoke is gone and it is glowing red. Taking some benzodiazepines some 30 min before is good. I took 8 times more than the prescribed dose. 10 mg= 80mg it was very helpful. But my concern is if. You fail the risk is extremely high there may be total brain damage. And you may end up vegetative.
mhm, this is one of my main concerns. 5 cubic meters is indeed very small, but at least it will guarantee my death given the amount of charcoal i have. i'm thinking of drinking plenty of water before i lock myself in, and maybe bring a bottle of water/wet cloth to cope with the heat as i wait to fall unconscious. i don't know how this will affect my body though.

also, i read your thread and fuck dude, that experience must've been so scary - this is my absolute biggest fear. i don't ever want to go through that experience, and that's why i'm waiting for an opportunity where my family will be away from home for AT LEAST 8 hours.

roping

roping

Oct 20, 2021
i'm planning on CBT on a day where i'll be alone at home. please, help me.

my tools
· 5 kg of charcoal
· a 5 cubic meter room
· weber performer deluxe (57cm width and 57cm depth)
· duct tape to seal ventilation + scissors to cut the tape
· paper towel + cooking oil to light up the coal

i have some questions about my plan:
1. given the size of the room i'll use, what is the minimum amount of charcoal (kg) needed to guarantee my death in minutes?
2. depending on how much charcoal i'll use, how long should i expect to wait until the smoke disappears?
3. should i dump all the charcoal on the grill at once or add little by little as i light it up?
2. my plan is to stay with the grill the entire time. once i lock myself and the grill inside the room, how long will i expect to wait before i experience any symptoms? i'm planning on sealing the airways in the room after locking myself in, but i'm unsure whether or not the CO will knock me out before i have the chance to complete it fully. what's your guys' take on this?
3. are there any items/materials i should absolutely NOT bring with me to the room?
4. otherwise, does CO pose any threat to other items? (eg. electronics?)
5. how much time will this take?
doesnt the discomfort the heat would bring concern you at all?

E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
But please read as much as you can before you do it. And think about someone may interrupt you. I was lucky I didn't suffer any brain damage.

Last edited:
C

chahan.trading

StupidLyingMF-iKnowiShouldDie
Jul 4, 2023
This method is less likely effective. Causes trouble to your love ones too. I suggest you to look for another method.

Unless you don't care about the people around you, then just go for it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This method is less likely effective. Causes trouble to your love ones too. I suggest you to look for another method.

Unless you don't care about the people around you, then just go for it.
Why? People dieing of CO look pretty much "healthy" skin can have a pinkish color but all in all the reminaing body looks very humane. And CO is very effective if done correct. I really don't get the intention of your comment.

Reactions: befree
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
This method is less likely effective.
I don´t agree.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

chahan.trading

StupidLyingMF-iKnowiShouldDie
Jul 4, 2023
I am sorry that I made you guys uncomfortable with my answer, clearly i don't have enough knowledge about that method, so i will take my time and read that article and search to understand more about it.