keymashhhh

keymashhhh

Aug 18, 2024
Hi im new on this forum so sorry for any wrong uses of terminology here )): . I live in a country where only guns which were created before 1885 are allowed so only blackpowder guns and i am planning to buy one and i have a question if i would load this blackpowder revolver and stick it above my ear to my head to shoot would it be lethal enough, are there any types of blackpowder revolvers that are less lethal? Or is it possible i could somehow survive it and become disabled?? Pls answer i need to end it finally

genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
Don't do it. Even if you were in a body of water it's not gonna knock you out. It'll have extremely low fps and you're only chance of death is you do it alone in a field and slowly bleed out. It's a horrible idea.

Upvote 0
ebsyyy

ebsyyy

Aug 21, 2024
If you've never had experience using them then I wouldn't. There's a chance you fuck it up and it'll be agonising.

Upvote 0
B

Bleh61

Jul 4, 2024
Hi im new on this forum so sorry for any wrong uses of terminology here )): . I live in a country where only guns which were created before 1885 are allowed so only blackpowder guns and i am planning to buy one and i have a question if i would load this blackpowder revolver and stick it above my ear to my head to shoot would it be lethal enough, are there any types of blackpowder revolvers that are less lethal? Or is it possible i could somehow survive it and become disabled?? Pls answer i need to end it finally
Why don't you tell us what's going on?

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Upvote 0
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Please reconsider if you have no experience with firearms like that, older models do still work mechanically but the survive rate is too high for your intentions. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat, once you're allowed to send messages. I feel for you, trust me. Feeling backed into a corner like that is a shite feeling. But please look at other methods. <3

Upvote 0