NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
I know this sounds weird but I live in a country, I don't want to mention its name because its very controversial and I may automatically be tagged as a bad man by many people. This country I live in is constantly hit by missiles and rockets. During these attacks, people usually run to seek shelter but I just get outside of the building and pray to be hit directly by a missile. I was very close 2 times last week alone. I've heard the air raid siren and about a minute later 2 big explosions occurred very close to me. I had no fear. Seen people run for their lives, but I was thinking this could be a great way to die and much less painful for my family to deal with my death. There were days I've heard close to 30 explosions though most were very far from me. In the past, long before I was constantly considering CTBing, I used to panic when the sirens were sound. But now I feel nothing. My will to CTB has nothing to do with the explosions. The situation is currently distracting me from advancing with my plan that is jumping or CO in the car because I find myself actually waiting for a possible attack. If such a miracle wont happen soon, and I hope no one is hit except for me, I'll have to proceed and get the job done by myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2
Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
I don't think it's a good idea for CTB, it's too risky. If a missile falls near you but doesn't kill you, you could just end up injured.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and wCvML2
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
This is tagged as a vent thread so I guess you already know that this is not a viable method by any means, almost no one is killed by missiles due to all the air defense systems. It is more likely to get injured by fragments than die from a direct missile attack.

Reactions: NegevChina
J

JR_Timm

Sep 10, 2024
As you would have very little to no control over the situation it can go horrendously wrong - loosing your limbs and living thru is one example, strongly against this idea my friend.

Reactions: NegevChina and TheGoodGuy
NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
I don't think it's a good idea for CTB, it's too risky. If a missile falls near you but doesn't kill you, you could just end up injured.
Failure is my biggest fear. But I'm also considering my family's perspective. And failing a jump might also end in injury, though I've got a plan how to fall head first.

NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
This is tagged as a vent thread so I guess you already know that this is not a viable method by any means, almost no one is killed by missiles due to all the air defense systems. It is more likely to get injured by fragments than die from a direct missile attack.
I guess its more of a dream for me to let some one else do the job and be more passive. Guess its better to continue my planning's.

• Hugs
Reactions: JR_Timm
S

Skal

Sep 22, 2022
i mean one person did die from yesterday's missile attack so it's not impossible but the odds are very low
perhaps if you got closer to military bases you'd be more likely to get hit by missiles as they'd be the main target

Last edited:
NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
i mean one person did die from yesterday's missile attack so it's not impossible but the odds are very low
perhaps if you got closer to military bases you'd be more likely to get hit by missiles as they'd be the main target
this is statistically impossible to get hit like that, That's just the missiles body falling on the man. The war head continued to its destination or was intercepted.
Being close to a military base for to long might get me arrested if I attract to much attention.
I'd rather take my chance jumping.