• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

markus

markus

Feb 1, 2024
I'm trying to cut myself and bleed out for my ctb method, but I've planned on using a medical tourniquet to keep my arm nice and numb so the adrenaline doesn't kick in too fast, is there anything about this method that might get fucked up?
Also wanna know what over the counter meds are good for quick unconsciousness

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Every possible thing that could go wrong with this method will go wrong. Cutting and overdosing have a success rate of about 2%

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

Also wanna know what over the counter meds are good for quick unconsciousness
None.

I'm trying to cut myself and bleed out for my ctb method, but I've planned on using a medical tourniquet to keep my arm nice and numb so the adrenaline doesn't kick in too fast, is there anything about this method that might get fucked up?
Cutting/bleeding out method has pretty much the lowest success rates. If you really wanna "bleed out" then inquire how you can do Seppuku the other way would be slitting your neck like a butcher does with animals, that will lead to a quick death. But tbh, I don't think you can do this to yourself.

I do not recommend cutting to bleed out.

There's a Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads. There you can read about way better methods.