• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Whilst I know setting a date can cause problems, as I have a few times before and backed out, I don't have much choice as it'll be set for me . The date hasn't been set yet but will be before my birthday which is a month away, as I'm not meant to see 24. So got to get my act together.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and waterworks
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Why are you not meant to see 24?

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Have you managed to regain control?

Reactions: alltoomuch2
L

longglost

Jul 1, 2024
I originally thought I was going to ctb before my birthday which is now next week. Getting the things together for my method has been tedious though. I'm going to be 20 and the more people talk about the end of my teenage years coming to a close and becoming a "real" adult the more I feel like this life was never meant for me. I hope you can get to the point where you can be at peace, whichever way you see fit.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
ghostdog

ghostdog

Jun 7, 2024
Dear friend , check your own facts and you will see that you have urgent problem to cut (mind state) and then on clear mind decide ctb , i am saying becaus eyou mention not once that you decoded message of them who controlled you that you must ctb in 6 month June , now is July already and as they were threathening to harm your loveed ones , i can assume that they are alright , so pleaase pleasee i dunno find one persone in real life who you think that you trust 1% and telll them about this everything and not hurry and trust me it will be a relief , i am saying this wityhout any hidden concept , fromm your posts you are kind person who is confused in my opinion

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Why are you not meant to see 24?
Lived past my expiry date already and if I live past my expiry age then it will cause so many more terrible things to happen.

Have you managed to regain control?
No, I don't think so. Feel very not in control.
I originally thought I was going to ctb before my birthday which is now next week. Getting the things together for my method has been tedious though. I'm going to be 20 and the more people talk about the end of my teenage years coming to a close and becoming a "real" adult the more I feel like this life was never meant for me. I hope you can get to the point where you can be at peace, whichever way you see fit.
Tbf most people I know in their 20s don't feel like a 'real adult'. I certainly don't .
So sorry life doesn't feel right for you, I hope you find peace in some way too.
Dear friend , check your own facts and you will see that you have urgent problem to cut (mind state) and then on clear mind decide ctb , i am saying becaus eyou mention not once that you decoded message of them who controlled you that you must ctb in 6 month June , now is July already and as they were threathening to harm your loveed ones , i can assume that they are alright , so pleaase pleasee i dunno find one persone in real life who you think that you trust 1% and telll them about this everything and not hurry and trust me it will be a relief , i am saying this wityhout any hidden concept , fromm your posts you are kind person who is confused in my opinion
I interpreted the 6 wrong but understand it better now. Can't tell anyone around me and talked to professionals who agree I am of clear mind so it's all good.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: longglost and RemainingDubious
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I'm trying to go before I turn 24 too, but my birthday's this week. I hope you're able to find some peace soon

• Hugs
Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
I'm trying to go before I turn 24 too, but my birthday's this week. I hope you're able to find some peace soon
Thank you. I hope you find peace too and that you feel ready and comfortable with whatever decision you make, rather than too pressured by your birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: ferrie
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
@timetodie24 Please take a look at this thread...

Reactions: timetodie24