Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Does anyone have this as at least a small part of why you want to die? I don't want to become old, preferably I die before 30.

• Love
Reactions: binturong, vulpo, pole and 8 others
J

John lee

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone have this as at least a small part of why you want to die? I don't want to become old, preferably I die before 30.
yes I want beautiful death at my now age 31 now in pact. in mouth

Reactions: Ivenocare and Final Escape
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, definitely.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Final Escape
N

Nameless101

Someone
Apr 25, 2019
Yes

Hhhh

Hhhh

Exhausted
Apr 6, 2019
I already have a pact with my best friend, we have a plan to kill ourselves together once we're 30. Life's not worth living longer than that. Unfortunately, I can't wait that long, so I'm going to ctb sometime this year at 21 yo. She hasn't lost all hope yet, but I have.

Reactions: Marz, Final Escape and ArtVandelay
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
My fear of growing old makes my suicide inevitable

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes I'm 42, and I'm scared of getting old especially with no built up wealth to live off. I don't want to be growing old in prison, the street, or in awful living conditions.
I already have a pact with my best friend, we have a plan to kill ourselves together once we're 30. Life's not worth living longer than that. Unfortunately, I can't wait that long, so I'm going to ctb sometime this year at 21 yo. She hasn't lost all hope yet, but I have.
30 is actually pretty young still, but u are more aware of reality by this age. You definitely can have made serious life altering mistakes by age 30.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maravillosa, Paul, Jen Erik and 1 other person
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
For sure. Screw this world, I'm checking out of it early.

Reactions: MLongshaw, Mylifeispointless and Alan James
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Yeah I lost all my childhood all my teens and now nearly all my 20s all because if lifelong bullying and isolation. I have no experience of anything other than constant suffering so I have to fucking die soon.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unlucked, Final Escape, J.E. Morrow and 1 other person
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Since my teenage year's I always think that way, ctb before 18, before 25, before 30... and now I have 35 it's a shame and I'm tired of falses promises :ahhha:

Reactions: Intelligent Ape, lululoo, Marz and 4 others
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, getting old is terrifying

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Mylifeispointless
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes don't want to get old

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Mylifeispointless
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
some of my best times were after 30!!
travels, job, friends, sex....

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
The years pile on faster than you think. But yeah, I don't want a heart attack, stroke, major surgery, or any of the pains of aging, from cataracts and arthritis to bursitis and dementia. All of it at a tremendous financial cost.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
The years pile on faster than you think. But yeah, I don't want a heart attack, stroke, major surgery, or any of the pains of aging, from cataracts and arthritis to bursitis and dementia. All of it at a tremendous financial cost.
if you take good care of your body there is
no reason to expect any of these...there are many happy healthy
older people I was one of them until
injury.....never had any of these issues....

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
if you take good care of your body there is
no reason to expect any of these...there are many happy healthy
older people I was one of them until
injury.....never had any of these issues....
What did your grandparents and great grandparents die from? Dying is rarely pretty.
Glad you have good genetics.

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
What did your grandparents and great grandparents die from? Dying is rarely pretty.
Glad you have good genetics.
My mother died in her 70s because she smoked cigarettes… My father is still alive at 87 and my grandmother lived to be 101.......you don't have to fall victim to your genetics....It's very important to take good care of yourself… To eat right and exercise

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Since my teenage year's I always think that way, ctb before 18, before 25, before 30... and now I have 35 it's a shame and I'm tired of falses promises :ahhha:
Lol! Right, u keep putting it off because u become lazier, more complacent, settled in the misery. Just one theory of why we end up living way past the intented amount of years. I used to get so hurt over things but now it's like, I just feel almost immune to bad life events bc I'm like, guess I'm used to it now lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marz
R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
If life keeps going the way it does currently, then yes. I don't want to get old with this way of living.
But... if something changes one day before death arrives.
So for me it's not the fear of getting old. It's just HOW you get old. If life is not enjoyable at all and seems more like a time wasting nonesense, then I see no reason why I should continue.

Until that, I try to make the best out of it.

Reactions: Marz and Wolfjob_dayjob
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yes, I also plan to leave before 30. I don't need to spend any more time here than I already have. I've been here too long as is. The only thing to look forward to at this point is worsening health and more loss.

Reactions: lululoo
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Was just visiting my grandmother who is 87 and an insulin dependant diabetic. If that shit ever happened to me I would refuse medical treatment and drift off into a hyperglycemic coma. Any excuse to get out of this shit hole asap is fine with me. The only good thing about getting older is being that much closer to what I ultimately want to happen anyway.

• Aww..
Reactions: lululoo, Wolfjob_dayjob and Quinlor
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
My mother died in her 70s because she smoked cigarettes… My father is still alive at 87 and my grandmother lived to be 101.......you don't have to fall victim to your genetics....It's very important to take good care of yourself… To eat right and exercise
People who take good care of themselves die, too. Even athletes. The longer a person lives the more likelier they are to suffer. I know people with M.S., ALS, thyroid disease, Type 1 Diabetes, breast cancer (never smoked), aneurism, fibromyalgia, lupus, fibroids, multiple myeloma, chrone's disease, IBS. A person can be very good at self care and get sick, the longer one lives, the more difficult it gets, for many.

Reactions: lululoo and Wolfjob_dayjob
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
People who take good care of themselves die, too. Even athletes. The longer a person lives the more likelier they are to suffer. I know people with M.S., ALS, thyroid disease, Type 1 Diabetes, breast cancer (never smoked), aneurism, fibromyalgia, lupus, fibroids, multiple myeloma, chrone's disease, IBS. A person can be very good at self care and get sick, the longer one lives, the more difficult it gets, for many.
So you are saying to give up before you even start......this makes no sense....

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Dying of old age is the worst kind of death.

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
So you are saying to give up before you even start......this makes no sense....
Of course it makes sense. The things I listed were just some of the physical issues that people I know have been through. (I forgot to mention ankylosing spondelitis, and a few more). There are also the issues that affect the psyche, like PTSD and the myriad mental health issues you find here. (It is a suicide forum, afterall).

What I'm saying, for myself, headinghome, is that I'd rather die with my faculties, with some dignity, some control than suffer at the hands of medical staff. I'd rather end the mental and physical suffering before it becomes intolerable. I feel that is my right and my choice.

As I face old age, I don't have anyone who will help me if I needed it (after an injury or surgery, whether minor or catastrophic), nor will I have the money to pay for a significant health crisis.

I want to go while I am in control. I want my assets to go to my loved ones, not the doctors. I want to meet my death on my own terms, not anyone else's.

Reactions: lululoo and ShadowOfTheDay
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Absolutely. I cannot imagine living at an old, infirm age, where I am dependent on others for basic tasks such as getting out of bed, eating, using the bathroom, brushing teeth, getting dressed and what not. Or if I end up severely physically disabled and lose ability to do what I enjoy doing such as hobbies and tasks. I'd probably check out around age 50 or so, where I have seen most of what life has to offer, and still have the ability (barring severe health issues in my 30's or 40's) to check out and before serious physical decline.

Reactions: WaterUnder
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

Honestly that's my thought too. To die before 40. If I can bear that long.