• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
That's not something you do in a week. You can prepare aiming though, you have to remember the place of the brainstem in your head. If you hit that, it's fatal.
I do realize that.

If I had my own gun, I would use it in a place where no one could find me, so even if I missed the brain stem, I would bleed out.
I pretty much want to die like an animal - alone, but I feel like I dont have much choice if I want it to be over quickly and irreversible.

Reactions: 21Neberg
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Dude has all the rights to be pissed, but I got the impression that he cares only about lost money and doesnt give two shits about someone literally commiting suicide next to him.

I'd be pissed too. When I read the whole thread it seeemed like he was kind of traumatized too. He considered framing and hanging up the dead mans target paper in the gun rage as a silent tribute. Killing yourself in this manner when there are so many other ways is a dick move IMO.

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
I'd be pissed too. When I read the whole thread it seeemed like he was kind of traumatized too. He considered framing and hanging up the dead mans target paper in the gun rage as a silent tribute. Killing yourself in this manner when there are so many other ways is a dick move IMO.
Every suicide can be considered a dick move (though shouldnt be). And better options are often unavailable. Believe me, if I had my own gun, I'd never ctb in any public place.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Every suicide can be considered a dick move (though shouldnt be). And better options are often unavailable. Believe me, if I had my own gun, I'd never ctb in any public place.

I get it, I guess i'm just in a different mindset. I'm trying to figure out how to cause the least trouble for those who have to deal with my suicide. Good luck man, aim for the brain stem. There are going to be medics on the scene quick, you don't want to get "saved" and end up a vegetable.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Ah fuck that, let the insurance company worry about it. And the cleanup too! They had rebuilt Dresden, and Berlin, and Nagasaki, its not our business.

For the OP: Your willpower is the main factor. Do some scouting at the range, look out how do they handle different situations. With a newcomer, do they stay close and watch your every move? How many staff are in the vicinity? Is there a doctor around? How quickly they can leap forward and overwhelm you? Practice at home with a toy gun, all the movements. It has to be sudden and quick.

While at the range, scouting, you would need to show some acting. Try to look as normal as possible, relaxed and trigger-happy. I think they're trained to spot problematic people.

He said he could file some of it with insurance, but you'd still have to close the range and lose buissnes. Plus, the trauma to employees and all that. Why put that stress on someone who didn't do anything to you? But I guess if you literally have no other option, you'll do anything to ctb.

Maybe i'm just seeing this through small buissness owner glasses, because I owned a small buissness before I got sick. That shit ain't easy.

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
I get it, I guess i'm just in a different mindset. I'm trying to figure out how to cause the least trouble for those who have to deal with my suicide. Good luck man, aim for the brain stem. There are going to be medics on the scene quick, you don't want to get "saved" and end up a vegetable.
I mean, Im not saying it's right and okay, and I feel sorry for the owner but suicide is the ultimate win of egoism over anything else anyway. Im sure we'd all try to save all the hassle of having the third parties involved, sometimes it's just...not exactly possible.

I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Oh, they are all hosted on Documating Reality, so i won't be able to enjoy the dear, sweet precious taste of gore.

Sad face.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018

Instructor looks so pissed and the guy looks so dissappointed...

Don't be this guy

That was a suicide attempt? It looks to me like the person was trying to holster his or her gun and shot the instructor in the leg by accident. Yeah I'd be "pissed" too.

OP, what calibre gun would you have access to at your range? No you wouldn't want the instructor right behind you like that. He could grab you. If it is a large calibre gun and you have time to put it in your mouth pointing slightly upwards your chances of instant death will be good. See the video of that politucian, forgot his name, who did it on camera in front of an audience. He used a long barreled .357 magnum and held it with both hands.

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
The more powerful, the better. I know that a lot of ranges in my area require a partner if you want to rent a bigger calibre, they are also extra careful with such guns. Either I find a partner or will have to aim precisely with smaller calibre.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
That was a suicide attempt? It looks to me like the person was trying to holster his or her gun and shot the instructor in the leg by accident. Yeah I'd be "pissed" too.

OP, what calibre gun would you have access to at your range? No you wouldn't want the instructor right behind you like that. He could grab you. If it is a large calibre gun and you have time to put it in your mouth pointing slightly upwards your chances of instant death will be good. See the video of that politucian, forgot his name, who did it on camera in front of an audience. He used a long barreled .357 magnum and held it with both hands.
Yeah he tried to shoot himself in the chest

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Oh, they are all hosted on Documating Reality, so i won't be able to enjoy the dear, sweet precious taste of gore.

Sad face.
A way around it can be to download the videos, just under the video you can download them I do it all the time. Even sometimes I can´t see a video because they want more money out of me even though I paid for a life time membership so if it looks to be a good video I just download it never had any problems with that.

@Redt2go Try and see the video in full screen it´s clearly it was a suicide attempt and he actually hit himself in the stomach you can see the blood around the entry wound that wasn´t on his shirt before when he shot at the target, he also didn´t hit the instructor there is no exit wound on his back would have been very easy to spot.

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
A way around it can be to download the videos, just under the video you can download them I do it all the time. Even sometimes I can´t see a video because they want more money out of me even though I paid for a life time membership so if it looks to be a good video I just download it never had any problems with that.

@Redt2go Try and see the video in full screen it´s clearly it was a suicide attempt and he actually hit himself in the stomach you can see the blood around the entry wound that wasn´t on his shirt before when he shot at the target, he also didn´t hit the instructor there is no exit wound on his back would have been very easy to spot.
If it was a suicide attempt, I must say it was really a retarded one. Who actually shots themselves in the stomach if you are able to aim at the head, jesus.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If it was a suicide attempt, I must say it was really a retarded one. Who actually shots themselves in the stomach if you are able to aim at the head, jesus.
Some try and shoot themselves in the heart because they don´t want to ruin their face, but this person shot himself in the stomach really retarded even more so when he is on a gun range and only have seconds to end his life. It´s like he think it´s like a video game where you hit someone once and they die it´s about as retarded as people blasting their face off with a shotgun because they don´t aim for the brain they just shoot their chin and face off because they aim in a 90 degree angle because they probably think as long as the hit the "hitbox" around the head they will die.

Reactions: Sickman75
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Some try and shoot themselves in the heart because they don´t want to ruin their face, but this person shot himself in the stomach really retarded even more so when he is on a gun range and only have seconds to end his life. It´s like he think it´s like a video game where you hit someone once and they die it´s about as retarded as people blasting their face off with a shotgun because they don´t aim for the brain they just shoot their chin and face off because they aim in a 90 degree angle because they probably think as long as the hit the "hitbox" around the head they will die.
MAybe he didn't really want to die, maybe he wanted to piss of his parents or a partner? We will never know why.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and favourite
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
Even hitting the hitbox would be better. This is even awkward to watch

Reactions: WhiteRabbit and TheGoodGuy