• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Samurai

Jul 21, 2019
First of all, i hope this is alright to ask, but what would be the "best" way(s) to ctb at home, i have been thinking about this for a while now but i would like to hear other peoples takes on this as well. Thank you

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
What do you mean by best? Most successful?

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
To fit both of those I'd have to go with partial suspension as it has lots of info and a long track record of being successful if properly planned out, though the SI is quite strong if not compressing the carotids.

Reactions: bath salts
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, most successful, and possibly easiest to access
Guns are by far the most successful. Easiest to access would be hanging since anything rope-like has been used. I've read of hanging by bedsheet, belt, electrical cord, exercise resistance band, jump rope, and hanging has been successfully done by those as young as 6.

S

Samurai

Jul 21, 2019
To fit both of those I'd have to go with partial suspension as it has lots of info and a long track record of being successful if properly planned out, though the SI is quite strong if not compressing the carotids.

Could you elaborate a bit, i don't have much knowledge on these methods, thanks

「 」

「 」

May 31, 2019
if you can get 3 hours of privacy, give or take, SN has had a pretty good track record in this forum

Reactions: searchingfreedom and TenHas
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Could you elaborate a bit, i don't have much knowledge on these methods, thanks
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Should have all the info you need on this method

Reactions: Samurai