lvntque

lvntque

Sep 16, 2023
Any way to CTB in a shared home? I don't have a place high enough to do full hanging and I feel partial would be too scary for me. I've tried drowning in a bath and it's sorta peaceful. I feel like this method would work the best for me because my family doesn't check on me during showers/baths unless I'm running the water for too long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pyxel and draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
The general answer for a quick death someone can't interfere with will always be a gun if possible

• Love
Reactions: lvntque and Pyxel
lvntque

lvntque

Sep 16, 2023
The general answer for a quick death someone can't interfere with will always be a gun if possible
I'm from Canada and Trudeau took away most of our guns. The only gun I have access to is a pellet gun which I don't think is lethal enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pyxel and draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm from Canada and Trudeau took away most of our guns. The only gun I have access to is a pellet gun which I don't think is lethal enough.
If you have the money for a tent take a "camping trip" and use a tent and coal for the carbon method. I've heard it's pretty peaceful you kinda just pass out

• Hugs
Reactions: lvntque and Pyxel
lvntque

lvntque

Sep 16, 2023
If you have the money for a tent take a "camping trip" and use a tent and coal for the carbon method. I've heard it's pretty peaceful you kinda just pass out
Thank you. I'll see if I have the resources.

• Hugs
Reactions: draekmir and Pyxel
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Going to research this. It piques my interest quite a bit. Thanks for letting me know about it

• Hugs
Reactions: lvntque and draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023

Reactions: FutureHanger