• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
Going to end it April 18. I've accumulated almost 11 grams of Proponalol and over 4.5 grams of Amitryptiline. Ill crush all the tablets in a mortar and pestle and chase it down with some bourbon. I hope to Almighty Atheismo it's enough. Sending a delayed email to my brother and to my lawyer. I figure five days delay is enough though it may be too late to harvest my organs.

I really haven't engaged much on this forum though I'm glad it exists for people. Navigating it and trying to find how to buy stuff like SN or Nembutal has been too trying for my tired brain. I'm a Gen X'er so though i like tech im getting into a boomer mindset where learning how to use it is too much hassle.

If somehow I survive I will post an update on the 30th detailing my experience. If I don't then it's safe to assume I was successful. (Or I'm in a coma idk).

Anyway, so long.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, Hurt, Dead Meat and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry to hear this.
Wish you a peaceful journet lots of love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Canio and Hurt
endlesstime

endlesstime

Mar 22, 2021
Going to end it April 18. I've accumulated almost 11 grams of Proponalol and over 4.5 grams of Amitryptiline. Ill crush all the tablets in a mortar and pestle and chase it down with some bourbon. I hope to Almighty Atheismo it's enough. Sending a delayed email to my brother and to my lawyer. I figure five days delay is enough though it may be too late to harvest my organs.

I really haven't engaged much on this forum though I'm glad it exists for people. Navigating it and trying to find how to buy stuff like SN or Nembutal has been too trying for my tired brain. I'm a Gen X'er so though i like tech im getting into a boomer mindset where learning how to use it is too much hassle.

If somehow I survive I will post an update on the 30th detailing my experience. If I don't then it's safe to assume I was successful. (Or I'm in a coma idk).

Anyway, so long.
Hope you go peacefully Man. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: Canio