Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I am in a mixed mind with this case, please tell me your views I know everyone can experience serious depression and mental health problems and it's horrible, you are suffering in pain every day but when you effect so many children's life's, is there a point where you say to yourself NO I have to stay for the sake of the children and suffer this shit World.
Very sad obviously we don't know the full story whether it was an abusive relationship or she was on dangerous medication and wanted to escape the pain. I could be totally wrong I know women suffer psychosis sometimes after giving birth so it could be a delayed reaction or a relapse but very sad and an unfortunate death for the family, I hope she RIP.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
Reactions: inactive, Homecoming and disabledandhopeless

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I wish there were more emojis so I could express my amusement without having to respond... I wonder if having kids make it easier to ctb because now there is someone else to run the marathon for you? The more runners, the better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny and Jumper Geo
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I personally don't believe it's fair to say that having kids(or many kids) makes CTBing 'less ethical' so to speak. Each individual persons life is theirs and it's ultimately up to them what they choose to do with it, no matter what they circumstances or who they're leaving behind
RIP

Reactions: Hyperbunny, esse_est_percipi and mpnf
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
If the question has to be asked, then in the first place, I'd ponder if it's ethical to lay 10 children into this cold cruel world...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: purplemichelle, deleted, Hyperbunny and 7 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If the question has to be asked, then in the first place, I'd ponder if it's ethical to lay 10 children into this cold cruel world...

That is another question, bringing 13 people into this cruel cold World and then not hanging around to support them, sorry for the pun, :devil: just wondering as there is 13 children maybe they will be OK and support each other.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: deleted, Hyperbunny and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Donno, large families tend to be modest, then there's to wait that the 1st wave gets grown-up before even supporting, if maturity is there, if if if...
Ultimately, many siblings is in no way a guarantee of solidarity. Once everyone is split appart, sometimes the communication is ceased and the "run for your life" mentality takes over

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperbunny and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yes I agree a lot of it depends on the father and the supporting family.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Hyperbunny
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It is the parents' duty to provide for the children they put in this world. If they choose to leave their children alone, they fail as parents.

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Hanna Backer, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Yes, do let's sit on our high horses and pick her apart after the fact.

I mean, her suicide was published in The Sun, so she's automatically not worthy of respect, dignity, or consideration. And 13 kids? Hand me a torch and pitchfork right now! Oh...but she's already dead innit?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tabbyql, 262653, Hyperbunny and 4 others
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
I am in a mixed mind with this case, please tell me your views I know everyone can experience serious depression and mental health problems and it's horrible, you are suffering in pain every day but when you effect so many children's life's, is there a point where you say to yourself NO I have to stay for the sake of the children and suffer this shit World.
Don't think it's fair to use kids as a deterrent to get away from abuse or ending your suffering. People do the things they do because they see no other solution or no way out. People, especially from religious backgrounds who have it all rosy and haven't suffered from any pain try to always tell us to see the "silver lining" or bright side or whatever BS they want to make that life is beautiful and all that jazz but what about those who HAVEN'T had their lives in the sunshine? What if it was all dark and empty and full of pain and suffering? I am religious myself but I will never judge people who want to kill themselves. We're all in this point of return for a reason.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
That is another question, bringing 13 people into this cruel cold World and then not hanging around to support them, sorry for the pun, :devil: just wondering as there is 13 children maybe they will be OK and support each other.

Cheers

Geo
My mum wouldn't end her suffering saying she has a duty towards her children and grandchildren.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I personally wish my mother had of committed suicide. BECAUSE of her mental disorders she made me suffer. Just thought I'd throw in a personal view of the whole "suicide parent" thing and its ethics.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny and Mr2005
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Not long ago my mom killed her self on same day my dad died. And even tho I'm grieving so much right now. I understand she as massively suffered wiv her mental health all her life. And in the end she was a total recluse locked in her house and not living her life at all. I wish she had stayed and bin a "proper" mom to us, but I get y she did it, and at least I know she isn't suffering anymore. It was her choice in the end.. I do however really feel that she shouldn't have had children and looked after her self instead. Because me and all my siblings have mental illnesses. And my sister has ended her life recently too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo