mave_rain

mave_rain

crier
Nov 8, 2023
me and a good friend of mine are planing on CTB'ing (?) together, though he hasn't had sex before (religious reasons). I have had sex before though anytime I think about doing it again I want to vomit. he wants to have sex before we do it, and I cant decide if its worth it, I want him to be happy, but I literally cant get over the last time.
any thoughts?
(please im really on the fence)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: VioletNebula
H

hunyen420

Nov 4, 2023
me and a good friend of mine are planing on CTB'ing (?) together, though he hasn't had sex before (religious reasons). I have had sex before though anytime I think about doing it again I want to vomit. he wants to have sex before we do it, and I cant decide if its worth it, I want him to be happy, but I literally cant get over the last time.
any thoughts?
(please im really on the fence)
i feel like this may be a controversial opinion, but i feel that it is best for you to decide, if you are able to make him happy by doing so, than go for it. possibly take an edible of weed or a shot of liquor to drown out the thoughts of vomiting. Best of luck, and I hope you find peace if you follow through with the CTB.

Upvote 0

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I don't think your friend's happiness is worth more than your comfort, so I personally wouldn't do it. Your friend can find someone else to have sex with, who will enjoy it as much as he does. I know you'll both be dead soon but might as well not feel even more discomfort than usual while still alive.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, I Can't Say, リンさん and 1 other person
Upvote 0
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
anytime I think about doing it again I want to vomit
Don't then, IMO. If it's making you feel that bad, don't.
he wants to have sex before we do it
This honestly seems kind of creepy to me, but you know your friend and I don't. He shouldn't be pressuring you.
possibly take an edible of weed or a shot of liquor to drown out the thoughts of vomiting.
Jesus, no, don't do this to yourself, that's insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: thewalkingdread
Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is a choice you need to make.
Is whatever made you react to sex specific to that individual or the entire act of sex? You need to decide what is best for you. His needs are not important.

Upvote 0