• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
At the moment, after a lot of flitting around between prospective methods, I think I've settled on Chloroquine with a Flualprazolam sedative.

Was thinking to go abroad to work for a few months and CTB in a hotel before winter. My question was whether, if no traces of chloroquine were present in the room and no note was left, is it standard practice to conduct an autopsy on a foreign citizen and would chloroquine be readily tested for?

It would obviously be preferable to have appeared to have passed away suddenly and inexplicably.

Last edited:
Reactions: skitliv
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I would assume an autopsy would be performed

Reactions: Smilla
E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
In my country, it depends upon the doctor who is called to certify a death.

If he does NOT tick the box "natural death" then the authorities (homocide, state attorney) become involved. From there on, it quickly goes to the specialiced institutes where they run a battery of tests as standard procedure.

Being younger and in a hotel room, I would doubt that you'd get the "natural death" box.

Last edited:
Reactions: skitliv and Smilla
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
The authorities aren't stupid.
There will definitely be an autopsy, but they don't test for everything. They will probably also find chloroquine in your stomach contents so they will know you killed yourself

Last edited: