Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Perhaps my ctb maybe early Tuesday morning.

It's gloomy🥺. I paid 1000 euros for a taxi to leave at night to arrive 350 km from home to jump off a 70 m high footbridge.
I can cancel and be refunded 1 hour before.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb, Alexei_Kirillov, SoulWhisperer and 3 others
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
May you find the peace you seek.

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I prefer to kill myself on September 3, 4 or September in my usual place... it's much more comfortable but it's in a month and it's far away... there are days when it's awful where every hour is a great suffering...

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
Perhaps my ctb maybe early Tuesday morning.

It's gloomy🥺. I paid 1000 euros for a taxi to leave at night to arrive 350 km from home to jump off a 70 m high footbridge.
I can cancel and be refunded 1 hour before.
It must be exciting to be this close to the afterlife. I envy you. We'll be rooting for you.
By the way, why did you pick this method, if you don't mind me asking? You seem a big fan of jumping...
I suggest a nice playlist or podcast for the ride.
And try not to tell the taxi driver your intentions.

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I find this method sad... like a tramp... leaving at night, I hope the taxi won't ask me any questions. I said in the place where you can send a message that I didn't want to discuss that I was going to sleep with my headphones on... anyway I didn't pay 1000 euros for nothing... I would say that it's a family problem. I had already canceled end of may on this site.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
the jump itself doesn't scare me too much... but I don't know the place apart from photos on the internet, there is a path to get there, the sun will not be up I will have to take a lamp, footbridge I know there are a lot of people that's why that I want to get there early...I have never identified the places, the supports to jump...there are already 4 ctb or attempted ctb I am afraid that this will be monitored I know there are wires to hold the footbridge and I'm afraid it will slow me down and prevent me from falling on hard ground. it's worthy of a dramatic film
What do you mean by that?
To answer you, the jumping method seems to me the most lethal and accessible. I said that in May I had already ordered a trip on this same site for the same place and that I had canceled.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, hope you find what you are searching for.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
May you achieve what you are looking for

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I think I'm not going to be able to do that, it's too traumatic for the family to know that I took a taxi in the middle of the night to arrive on a bridge/footbridge 340 km from where I live and that I threw myself...I see my family every day to eat lunch and dinner, I live 800 m from them. It's really worthy of a horror movie scenario when they realize that I'm not coming to eat. They will end up coming to my house as there is no answer on the phone and will discover my suicide letters...they will scream or faint... jumping near my house will be just as hard at home but there won't be this theatrical side. I take a night taxi to travel more than 300 km...

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I'm lost sometimes it gets a little better and sometimes I suffer from marthyr

sadfemboy:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
1000 euro is very expensive:( i think being in a taxi would be awkward as all the attentions on yourself so you have to pretend to be happy the entire journey

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
1000 euro is very expensive:( i think being in a taxi would be awkward as all the attentions on yourself so you have to pretend to be happy the entire journey
I Say i want to sleep because of night

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
finally I canceled...too annoying...I'll see at the beginning of September when the guard of the tower returns from vacation (first place of ctb) 60 m

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
finally I canceled...too annoying...I'll see at the beginning of September when the guard of the tower returns from vacation (first place of ctb) 60 m
Are you feeling relieved that you're not gonna die yet?