puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
This is new to me. I've been trying to sleep...all night...but my body keeps startling itself awake by suddenly crying. I felt jolts of adrenaline and anxiety, as if someone violently shook me awake, and then I just inexplicably started weeping.

I often let myself slowly drift asleep while softly crying. Maybe this is because of how I associate sleep with a lot of emotions. Or could it be that I'm just moody today? I feel tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N, NocturnILL, Sannti and 1 other person
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I´m sorry to hear that are going trough this, perhaps its really your emotions coming out, usually I often feel emotions more during the nigh time when I am alone with my toughts and feelings its the only time of the day where I can really reflect on things

• Love
Reactions: NocturnILL and puella
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
This is new to me. I've been trying to sleep...all night...but my body keeps startling itself awake by suddenly crying. I felt jolts of adrenaline and anxiety, as if someone violently shook me awake, and then I just inexplicably started weeping.

I often let myself slowly drift asleep while softly crying. Maybe this is because of how I associate sleep with a lot of emotions. Or could it be that I'm just moody today? I feel tired.
Im having a panic attack.

• Hugs
Reactions: NocturnILL and Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Im having a panic attack.
Just try to relax, try doing something to get your mind of things that always helps me when I am having anxiety attacks

• Love
Reactions: NocturnILL and puella
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Just try to relax, try doing something to get your mind of things that always helps me when I am having anxiety attacks
I'm sorry. I feel okay now.

• Love
Reactions: NocturnILL and Kempel556
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I am sorry you are feeling so uneasy. Anxiety on top of your other feelings is hell in its own. Anything is possible who's to say you're just "moody", I personally wouldn't stop there and invalidate your feelings like that. Sometimes are moods aren't always easy to process. Maybe you're really going through it right now and feeling it all just this time differently and/or more intensely. When you can, with no rush, try and breathe. If you can, try and do something or some things that help calm you. I hope you will be able to feel more at bay soon OP 💙.

• Love
Reactions: puella
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023

Maybe, you should consider drinking some calming teas at night. From natural herbs.
Teas from: Valeriana, Lemon balm, Matricaria chamomilla, Peppermint. Or any mix of this herbs.
I'm not sure exactly, but most likely they can be obtained without a prescription in the USA.

I also had nightmares and screamed from them for many years (major depressive disorder, cptsd). Although, until 2018 I slept well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: puella