• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
Ill put my plan below. Im scared of a couple things like vomiting after passing out from the lorazepam and failing because of that, any help and critiques would be appreciated.

Day 1 Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:01hrs Start fasting & limit water

Day 2 Medication and Dose
22:00hrs Stop water
23:00hrs 1000mg of Paracetamol
23:15hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30hrs 2 pills of Lorazepam (when i drink the sn i should fall asleep shortly after because of this)
24:00hrs SN drink, 100 ml plastic cup & spoon

after ingesting the sn lay on my right and put on something relaxing to listen to (maybe chew spearmint gum but not sure about this?)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Sounds thorough to me. Remember, avoid alcohol.

Reactions: Amyend88 and wyn
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Your plan sounds great, very thorough like CW36 said. I didn't think of using lorazepam for my plan, thats smart, i might add that to my plan. Not sure about chewing gum because chewing gum always ends up in me getting nauseous but thats just me. Good luck, i hope this plan works for you. :) I send you my best regards.

edit: how many mg is each pill of lorazepam?

Last edited:
Reactions: wyn
wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
i actually have no idea, they used to be prescribed to me and i cant find the bottle. one of them knocks me out so im just gonna go for 2.

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i actually have no idea, they used to be prescribed to me and i cant find the bottle. one of them knocks me out so im just gonna go for 2.
It doesn't say on the bottle?

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Your plan sounds great, very thorough like CW36 said. I didn't think of using lorazepam for my plan, thats smart, i might add that to my plan. Not sure about chewing gum because chewing gum always ends up in me getting nauseous but thats just me. Good luck, i hope this plan works for you. :) I send you my best regards.

I think one pill is 1mg of lorazepam if you get a prescription with a 'normal' dosage

@wyn Wish you all the best with your plan - safe travels and peaceful rest❤

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, アホペンギン and wyn
D

Deleted member 65988

Ill put my plan below. Im scared of a couple things like vomiting after passing out from the lorazepam and failing because of that, any help and critiques would be appreciated.

Day 1 Medication and Dose
24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:01hrs Start fasting & limit water

Day 2 Medication and Dose
22:00hrs Stop water
23:00hrs 1000mg of Paracetamol
23:15hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30hrs 2 pills of Lorazepam (when i drink the sn i should fall asleep shortly after because of this)
24:00hrs SN drink, 100 ml plastic cup & spoon

after ingesting the sn lay on my right and put on something relaxing to listen to (maybe chew spearmint gum but not sure about this?)
I definitely think, and it's my opinion, that Benzos like Lorazepam or Alprazolam will help a great deal with SI and anxiety which may aid in preventing you from calling for help and may help sedate you as well. Otherwise this is a good plan here although I'm taking 2.5 mg of Alprazolam 15 mins before SN because I know 1mg will knock me out since I don't have any built up tolerance over the short time I've tested it.

All I know is 0.5 mg of Xanax is 1mg of Lorazepam. It's a good thing to add and may make a difference in terms of anxiety when it comes down to it which is why I didn't compromise and got it even after I was happy enough with Meto.

Reactions: wyn
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
It doesn't say on the bottle?
Just to note: I have already taken 0.5 mg lorazepam (with no tolerance to any drug and am very slim) and hardly noticed anything, just slightly better mood.

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Just to note: I have already taken 0.5 mg lorazepam (with no tolerance to any drug and am very slim) and hardly noticed anything, just slightly better mood.
I will take 3mg Bromazolam before sn, that equals circa 4mg lorazepam and I have no benzo tolerance, I tested it my thoughts are slower and my body is slightly relaxed, will probably calm si down but I have to take it when I am at my ctb destination cause of slow speech but I don't get a blackout from that

• Informative
Reactions: SenseOfLoss