S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
I'm just so irritable and anxious lately. I'm scared all the time and god knows for what reason
My trichotillomania is also flaring and i can't stop constantly picking at my nails so much that people are starting to point at my hands and ask it I hurt my fingers somehow
I am not attending any of my courses but today we had a compulsory seminar so i went to my uni and the entire time I felt like bashing my head because people kept trying to talk to me and I also felt incredibly guilty because they were just being normal and asking regular stuff about me and i left early because i felt like i couldn't breathe inside the auditorium because people kept trying to talk to me
I just hate being alive and suffer constantly like this
I have only one friend from uni that I used to talk to but lately I just hate her because i cannot stand the thought of having a conversation with someone because everyone is doing so much better because we are at the end of our course about to graduate and i feel like i wont be able to because I feel physically ill for having to go outside my room and I have no chances of getting a job either because of my debilitating mental and physical health

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep, fwompie and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful and tiring having to suffer like that, existence really is too unnecessarily cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Skyyyfarer 26