brainstuckhellp

brainstuckhellp

clinically insane
Aug 25, 2023
The thing limiting my methods is what happens to my body after death. I would have preferred to do sn or train decapitation. But I live with my parents ,they would be traumatized after finding my body in their home or in a too messed up way.though either way they are going to be.So I would go with jumping or getting into a accident somehow.
My family is religious i won't be able to stop them from cremating my body so I think atleast i gotta leave my body in a proper condition

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: TimetoGo!, Meteora and Forever Sleep
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m asking myself similar questions. I think it is good not to do it at home to protect your family.

My problem is, I dont want my socalled family involved in anything that happens after my death. I just don t know how to keep them away. Does anyone have a similar problem or an idea what to do?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Train decapitation is horrendous in so many ways and for so many people. The train driver, the genral public on the train, the emergency services and mainly, your family.

Of course any suicide is horrific for alot of people but I dont understand anyone who could put their head on a live track. There are a few more peaceful ways for sure.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Please take a look at this thread. It's important that you do: