• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Recently I was acute suicidal and two of my closest friends knew of it. I planned to kill myself and both of them tell me now afterwards that it was extremely stressful for them. I can remember being under severe pressure when people I had contact with (privately) on this forum considered to kill themselves. I can remember my anxiety. The person I think about recovered eventually though. I assume that because she never returned after announcing her recovery journey.

Currently I try to stay away from acute suicidality I have a guilty conscience because my friends really tried everything they could to help me in order to cope with the pain. Another thread idea would be what is actually the ideal behavior of friends when someone is acute suicidal. In my opinion it depends on the circumstances and how determined the suicidal person is and how much chance to recover there actually is. But this is not the idea behind this thread.

In case I ctb I want to make it as easy as possible for my friends. And my idea is to create a diffusion of responsibilty. I want that they are not the only ones with the chance to intervene in my suicide. All of the people who were involved can blame someone else. A loved one once died in my family after a big argument my grandma finally coped with it by blaming it on the doctors. Ideally professionals can be the target (in my case). They are trained to deal with it and it is more or less their duty to take care of a patient. Of course it would even be better when noone is blamed but I consider this as rather unrealistic. It is one way to cope with it I guess. This is at least my assumption.

My friends want that I talk with more people about my suicidality. I think they don't want to carry that weight on their shoulders alone. My psychiatrist reacted very well when I told it to her. However the reaction of my closest college friend was so awkward but I am used to it.