• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
I hate sites like that and hate myself for having clicked on the link. People commenting and uploading there and hosting this shit are scum.

Reactions: doggiesarecute, azeton, lastsummer and 3 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I don't even know what's going on in this video, which was recorded with a potato apparently. Some background information would be nice.

Reactions: Tiburcio
R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
description claims it's a rapist, whatever. i did watch the odd suicide video on liveleak myself. also i can understand some part of the fascination people feel with gore vids. but imo its kind of a sickness and the worst of human instincts, especially people who get off posting humiliating comments and similar shit.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
i sometimes obsess over reading stuff about sadist serial killers and shit like that. fortunately i deliberately kept my repulse intact when it comes to pictures.

Last edited:
T

Tiburcio

description claims it's a rapist, whatever. i did watch the odd suicide video on liveleak myself. also i can understand some part of the fascination people feel with gore vids. but imo its kind of a sickness and the worst of human instincts, especially people who get off posting humiliating comments and similar shit.
I didn't saw it because I'm extremely sensitive to torture. It's so gruesome? Please don't detail it.

Reactions: lv-gras
R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
it's not particularly gory, but shows a bloodthirsty mob... the other videos and previews are worse
(didnt watch the full video let alone any other stuff there, thumbnails and text are disgusting enough, especially the comments... another bloodthirsty mob)

Reactions: lastsummer